Timed Execute

Execute commands every (x) seconds.

Total Downloads: 3,212 - First Release: May 29, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 5, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Thats not the file I edited I see well the only thing that might stop it work might be playerlootmode you have many times. When you say its not working is it the whole file or just part if so what bit

2. I put yours file is as you had it.. no luck. As I mentioned, I did edit the new file. I'll try simplifying it some to see if parts work. The weird thing is it's showing it's trying to work in the Log. "say" isn't a server command in Hurtworld... could it be that?

3. Dont play hurtworld so if its saying its not a command it must not be so best to get help from someone who has it working. You could try removing the say part if that does not work keep trying

4. Been trying to get this sorted for ages, but I can't work it out!!

Can anyone tell me that although I change the commands I still get on my RCON "Command 'command1 'msg'' not found"?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you reload the plugin after making the changes?

6. Yup, same issues.

7. @Wulf / @PaiN Your help is appreciated!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2018
  8. @ThatGuy 8 I just removed rcon and made the command arg read "adminmessage Text you want to appear" and it worked. I'm attempting some more tests on other commands. Also, I'd mark any of the time/groups you're not using as false so it's not trying to run fake commands and args (i.e. command3 arg).

FYI @Wulf @PaiN

9. Also, are you changing the commands in the .cs or in the .json after it's created?

10. You seem to not understand how this mod works what you see in the config file is meant for you to edit each line and put your own custom things not leave whats in it and turn the part on

11. I was changing it... I changed the JSON file. Either way, it turns out the hosting company I was using isn't very good at implementing plugins (no FTP access) after testing on another server with more privileges it works perfectly.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518033970][/DOUBLEPOST]
    All sorted. See my other message, thanks for your help though!

12. Not sure if this was meant for me (you quoted my reply to ThatGuy8).... I fully understand how the mod works.

13. Sorry if I quoted the wrong person it was to whoever was having the problem and to help you a bit its
    reset.timeronce
    not
    reset.oncetimer

Try this and for future config editing do not remove parts of the config
    and use notepad++ to edit all json files
    Notepad++ v7.5.4 - Current Version

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2018
  14. This is for @ThatGuy 8 - I believe he fixed his problem.

Thanks

15. I have a big Problem. I want to launch 10 commands at the same time or with some seconds (1-5) delay.
    But the Plugin only do the command one time.

Code:
    {
      "EnableInGameTime-Timer": false,
      "EnableRealTime-Timer": false,
      "EnableTimerOnce": false,
      "EnableTimerRepeat": true,
      "InGameTime-Timer": {},
      "RealTime-Timer": {},
      "TimerOnce": {},
      "TimerRepeat": {
        "airstrike squad random": 300,
        "airstrike squad random": 303,
        "airstrike squad random": 306,
        "airstrike squad random": 309,
        "airstrike squad random": 312,
        "airstrike squad random": 315,
        "airstrike squad random": 318,
        "airstrike squad random": 321,
        "airstrike squad random": 324,
        "airstrike squad random": 327
      }
    }

TimedExecute was compiled successfully in 2458ms
    Unloaded plugin Timed Execute v0.7.3 by PaiN
    [Timed Execute] The Repeat timer has started
    Loaded plugin Timed Execute v0.7.3 by PaiN
    [Timed Execute] ran CMD: airstrike squad random
    [Airstrike] Squadstrike confirmed at co-ordinates: (-669.5, 0.0, -733.6)!

16. Try it in InGameTime-Timer

17. Try doing the command this frequently manually and make sure it's even possible to do. Some commands the game design only lets you do once until the process is complete... some other require a larger spread between uses. Commands without any of these limits only need a 1 second interval... but never zero (as you already seem to know). If it works via manual command then you may want to try the ingametime-timer instead, and scheduling the commands at the desired intervals in there. You could try that in realtime-timer as well but obviously that will be a lengthier configuration.

18. Good recommendation @CaptainNebulous I think this will be super taxing on the server...

19. Hi Guys

can you tell me why this config might not be working? i tried the codes manually and they work fine.

TIA :)

Attached Files:

20. After the last update we can't get in-game timer to work at all.

@PaiN would it be possible to take a look at this?