Timed Execute

Execute commands every (x) seconds.

Total Downloads: 3,214 - First Release: May 29, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 5, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Hi. Is it possible to execute the same command twice at the same time?

2. I use this for another mod to work properly, but i keep getting this in console
    Code:
    (05:23:33) | Command 'command2 'msg'' not found
    (05:23:33) | [Timed Execute] ran CMD: command2 'msg'
    (05:43:15) | Command 'command2 'msg'' not found
    (05:43:15) | [Timed Execute] ran CMD: command2 'msg'
    (05:44:09) | InfoPanel was compiled successfully in 2474ms
    (05:44:09) | Unloaded plugin InfoPanel v0.9.5 by Ghosst / Nogrod
    (05:44:09) | Loaded plugin InfoPanel v0.9.5 by Ghosst / Nogrod
    (05:44:10) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'InfoPanel v0.9.5' took 505ms
    any advice?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  3. the default info thats in the file is meant to be removed and for you to add your own info if you have not filled in part with info then disable it was sure that would of been clear to everyone

4. no, i was worried about that, because this config was not clear to me, so because the other plugin i installed they said you just install this one, then theirs and it automatically works. nothing to fill out. course it was a condescending member answering someones question so i guess i shouldnt of put so much merit into it. lots of those on here :D
    I understand most configs/plugins but this one i got no clue about so until i can find out how to do it, i disabled it and the weather one.
    sorry but the weather one is NOT clear on how we need to change this one which it claims it needs to suit that plugin. most others are pretty descriptive or obvious.

5. Do you know what commands you need in the config?

6. no that is the problem. i wanted to use the realistic weather plugin. not sure what i would change the config to, to make it work right.

7. Someone did make a config or at least post part of it am not sure how many pages back it is or if its even in this topic

8. Hi. Like proceed if I want to run every 30 minutes, twice the same command but with only 3 seconds intervals between them please ? Thx

9. RealTime-Timer doesn`t work in Rust

10. it does your just not doing it right if its not working for you

11. how can i install
    TimedExecute for Rust Legacy

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2017
  12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Download it and put it in your oxide/plugins folder.

13. how can i use it

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Overview should have the details you need, otherwise feel free to ask any remaining questions.

15. i need to add auto air drop i need config code for it please that will be nice sorry about my bad english

16. quick question can this do commands like Halloween.enabled true

17. Dont see why it cant

18. I'm having issues with the RealTime-Timer as well. It was working just fine. I was using it to restart my server and alert the players. But it just stopped. I've even reinstalled and redone the json. Everything else runs aside from the real time.
    Code:
    {
      "EnableInGameTime-Timer": true,
      "EnableRealTime-Timer": true,
      "EnableTimerOnce": true,
      "EnableTimerRepeat": true,
      "InGameTime-Timer": {
        "01:00": "rgive all",
        "04:00": "rgive all",
        "07:00": "rgive all",
        "10:00": "rgive all",
        "13:00": "rgive all",
        "16:00": "rgive all",
        "19:00": "rgive all",
        "22:00": "rgive all"   
      },
      "RealTime-Timer": {
        "02:54:00": "say Server restarts in 6 minutes. Reboot takes about 10 to complete.",
        "02:55:00": "restart",
        "03:11:00": "oxide.reload AdvanceGather",
        "14:54:00": "say Server restarts in 6 minutes. Reboot takes about 10 to complete.",
        "14:55:00": "restart",
        "15:11:00": "oxide.reload AdvanceGather"
      },
      "TimerOnce": {
        "bpsync.syncall": 300,
        "reset.timeronce": 301
      },
      "TimerRepeat": {
        "say If you have any questions type <color=green>/ui</color> Or visit the website.": 610
      }
    }

19. Nevermind. It's working. Just not at the right time. Apparently my host doesn't have the clock set correctly on the server. I just saw the 4pm reboot for my other server take place at 7...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2017
  20. I wouldn't waste your time on the weather plugin. I tried it and nobody liked it. I use info panel and don't need any other plugin to make it work so I can't fugue out why you do.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512824991][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This is exactly how I discovered my host had me set up on the wrong region. I wanted east coast and I was getting Seattle.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512825156][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What part of the halloween did you want? The only thing it really does is throw out murderers. You don't get the gravestone nodes our the night screams, which was what I was looking for.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512825249][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Love the Santa hat, Wulf. lol