Stack Size Controller

Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Total Downloads: 39,342 - First Release: Feb 10, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 50 likes
  1. When I Reinstalled the .cs file it did not upload the .cfg file. I looked into this and found that nothing worked but Reinstalling Rust:IO. Everything from there on worked just fine.

2. As soon as I installed the plugin my server began crashing. Would play for a few minutes but the crash the server over and over. I removed the plugin and config file. I then reinstalled the plugin and as soon as I uploaded it my server crashed. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks

3. Anything in your logs?
    Odd, but again this plugin doesn't require Rust IO

4. Im getting this error since last weeks update, any ideas?
    Code:
      57 StackSizeController - Failed to compile: StackSizeController.cs(176,20): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `isAdmin' and no extension method `isAdmin' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

5. You're using an outdated version, download the latest update.

6. Thanks for the speedy reply, I'm running 4 servers and trying to keep all updated at once is a mare as im doing it over 2 dedi boxes via remote connection I must of forgot to copy paste the download for this one when i did all the other plugins / updates on Friday / Saturday.

Now working again, once again thank you for the fast reply it is appreciated.

7. No problem.

8. It says unknown command

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any errors in your oxide/logs?

10. is there is any changes to stack vending machines ?

11. i added all resurces from 1k to 5 k all working just the Wood not why?

"Wind Turbine": 5,
    "Wolf Headdress": 5,
    "Wolf Skull": 5,
    "Wood": 5000,
    "Wood Storage Box": 5,
    "Wooden Arrow": 64,
    "Wooden Barricade": 5,

12. Vending machines have health and cannot be stacked
    Did you change them with a command or manually through the config?

13. What is the current display limit? 9999999999?

14. Bear Traps or Snap Traps no longer stack since update.

15. Snap traps have health now, there's no way to stack them.
    Not sure on that one, if it has health then it won't stack. If it doesn't, it should stack.

16. Thanks, that's what I figured. Appreciate your reply! :)

17. Does this plugin stack gathered ore or other resources to 250,000? (I was on server where this awesome feature was there, its save place for small houses with limited space for stacking) or how to configure it correctly. (Sorry; I am new with custom mods)

18. config
    and i got kickt of the server if i wanna splitt or stack bonefrags

19. re installt, bonefrags now ok but still same problem wood dosent stack more that 1k