Stack Size Controller

Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Total Downloads: 39,352 - First Release: Feb 10, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 50 likes
  1. seems the last update broke the plugin, Ive reinstalled rust and the plugin and not just about everything fails to stack more than the normal/game default unless its already in a larger stack, in that case it stays until you go to move it, I usually do the stack all command and set it at 55,000 , doesn't seem to be working at all for any item

2. Yes, this plugin changes the stack size for anything (excluding items with health) to whatever is set
    Are you reloading the plugin after changing the config?
    Any errors in your logs? What version are you running?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487357256][/DOUBLEPOST]Everything seems to be working fine on my end, including stackall and wood stacking.

3. Canopy Sheep updated Stack Size Controller with a new update entry:

4. error when plug-in is loading error.jpg

5. You're using an out of date version, please update.

6. how can i change the Stacksize on wood now??

7. Chat: /stack wood [number]
    Console: stack wood [number]

Same as before, is wood not changing for you?

8. thank you :D

9. I found a strange exploit with water containers and stacking them makes them fill to default amounts, meaning two water bottles when used just right, will give me infinite water.

10. Don't stack water bottles above one then. ;) This isn't a bug with this plugin specifically because all it does is change the stack size.

11. The Plugin is not working. I have installed it into my FTP plugin files but the commands are not working after server restart. Please help! This plugin is critical for the development of my server.

12. Any compiling errors?

13. I am having an issue with the snap trap's not stacking. It's set to 10 and it wont even stack period. each trap takes up its own spot, any advise?

14. Snap traps cannot stack since they have health. The latest update should return an error message when you try to stack it.

15. So, no hope? lol

16. No hope for stacking anything with health, no.

17. i just bought a server and i dont know the specific items names to change. Is there a list of item names?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488873834][/DOUBLEPOST]It gives one example /stack ammo.rocket.hv 64 but how do i change tha stack size for meds? and meat?

18. See Oxide API for Rust (<-- link)

19. Hi all, can't seem to get the stack size above 1,000 for any items. I am able to collect 100000x (1,000,000 wood with one hit goes successfully in the inventory) using the gathermanager plugin but when i split it up in my inventory it only stacks to 1000. I tried reloading the plugins, installed the latest version, reloaded the plugins, deleted the json file, tried /stack 65000 and it says 65000 on all my items on the json file, but move/store over 1000 of an item in inventory or a box.

20. The correct command would be "/stackall 65000." Also, what version are you on? Are you editing the json file directly?