Stack Size Controller

Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Total Downloads: 39,342 - First Release: Feb 10, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 50 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are threads throughout the forums, such as the stickies under Rust Discussion. If you have any questions, please see those and create a new thread if necessary, as this thread is only for support with this specific plugin.

2. Thanks for the support! Is there a way to donate or support you guys?

3. Thanks for the command but i got it to work without (i do read it dont worry :) ). I youse file manager and edit from that all off them and it work now.... But i had to delete OXIDE and all my mods :S... But it work for me now on every thing..

4. I install it to my server, and when i do there is no config folder for this. which means it dont work

5. Any errors? What version are you running?

6. The stack commands do not work for me.
    I tried
    stack key 1
    /stack key 1

All i'm getting is "unknown command" yet all the ones I put in before are working.

7. Again, what version are you running? And do you have any errors?

8. Im not getting errors, and im running the brand new updated one.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486773861][/DOUBLEPOST]All i'm getting is "unknown command" yet all the ones I put in before are working perfectly fine...

9. Type "oxide.plugins" in console and see if the plugin is loaded.

10. Its in my plugins list, and it says unloaded for some reason. how do i fix?

11. oxide.load "StackSizeController"

12. Ive got it to work, i was entering it in the wrong place. Im totally new, thank you for you help.

13. Still didnt load.

14. Any errors? What version are you running?

15. The newset one, the one that came out this morning.

Attached Files:

16. Rename the plugin file from "StackSizeController (3)" to "StackSizeController", leave the ".cs" in the name if you see it.

17. Okay i did that now what?

18. "oxide.load "StackSizeController" in console. If it still doesn't work, check to make sure you don't have a space at the end of the name (or between "controller" and ".cs")

19. okay it dont say unloaded anymore, now what do i do?

20. Check your plugins list again, if it says "by Canopy Sheep" and gives you a version number in parenthesis, you should be good to go.