Stack Size Controller

Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Total Downloads: 39,342 - First Release: Feb 10, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 50 likes
  1. Alright, I'll be looking into this. Can you tell me what resources you tried to stack and the command you used? Console or chat?

2. Yes they are if you do what I said to do xD I did it and everything is stacking perfectly.

3. Thanks for your reply I downloaded the new update had a bad download re-downloaded working fine now
    Thanks again

4. Gosh, so picky. :p
    Good to hear.

5. I noticed I probably did not have the updated plugin file yet.
    I run my server thru ClanForge, and it takes some time for them to update their plugin list.

6. Sounds right, especially since this plugin was resubmitted.

7. Well, as for the issue with not all resources were stackable, I had the same problem. But a quick solution to this is to just manually adjust the values using the console or in-game chat. In this case I used in-game chat, writing something like e.g. "/stack wood 65536" would just do the job. And I adjusted for every item I found that was not stacked to the desired amount that I want.
    But I think there should still be a fix to the error:

Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1.9.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

Not sure if this has any conflict with this or not:

Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'CustomAnimalSpawns v0.1.21' took 494ms

But I keep getting that error everytime I start up the server, and I've rebooted my PC and retried too, same result.

8. Does the error occur when the plugin is loaded?

Also, are you reloading the plugin when you edit the config?

9. Error while compiling StackSizeController.cs(176,20): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `isAdmin' and no extension method `isAdmin' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486748868][/DOUBLEPOST]ou, update)))

10. It occurs right before server startup completion.
    What do you mean by reloading the plugin?

11. Appears to work with the old config file...nice!

12. type in console "oxide.reload StackSizeController" after editing the config.

13. Just say Unknown command when I try to use it

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which command? If oxide.reload shows you that, then you do not have Oxide installed.

15. It says that when I try to use the "stackall" command

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors and make sure you're using the latest version of the plugin.

17. Error while compiling StackSizeController.cs(176,20): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `isAdmin' and no extension method `isAdmin' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found

What does this mean?

18. Download the latest version, you're using an outdated version.

19. Nevermind, my ftp was being weird and didnt accept the new file.. Got it working now, thanks.

20. Ive grabbed the newest plug in, uninstalled oxide and reinstalled, added the new plug and restated server but im still not getting stacks to work. Even trying to enter /stack wood 65536 doesnt work.