Spectate

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,562 - First Release: Nov 5, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 31, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. How to repair plugin? Errors in previous posts

How to bypass blocked System.Reflection.MethodInfo from hoster

(UnauthorizedAccessException: System access is restricted, you are not allowed to use System.Reflection.MethodInfo)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2018
  2. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'SpectateCommand' on plugin 'Spectate v0.4.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Spectate.SpectateCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Spectate.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

3. Failed to call hook 'SpectateCommand' on plugin 'Spectate v0.4.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.Spectate.SpectateCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.Spectate.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

I keep getting this when i try to Spectate what do i do ?
    I've fresh installed and rebooted server and everything

4. Someone needs to make this plugin abandoned because not one person has came to even try to help anyone on this post !!!!!!

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not abandoned, just haven't had time to fix it and the many other things on my list.

6. Ok thanks for the response :) I was going crazy there for a minute

7. very nice

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2018
  8. Plugin doesnt work.

9. hasnt for a bit hes got allot on his plate atm :) he will get to it eventually. But hopefully soon cause i use this all the time lol

10. Why is that when I come out of spectate mode it spawns me under the map?

11. Your spectate is working!! ?

12. It was... Not so much now haha

13. wish there was another spectate plugin or a hot fix so i could u this cause i hate the other one i die when i leave it lol

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can use Rust's spectate method, but it's the same thing this plugin does. All this plugin does is call the same methods that Rust's spectate does, except it doesn't kill you at the end (Rust did this last I saw). It's a bit hacky, but works most of the time.

15. That is the one that I use currently I hate it lol

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I made a few tweaks, so if you could try the latest version it is here now: uMod - Spectate

17. i download the plugin on uMod but i can't stop spectating

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any errors in the server console/logs?

19. No, i use /spectate (name) to start spectating and to stop /spectate?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, /spectate Name to start and just /spectate to end