1. The animals that i spawn they won't move!!!! but the animals that the server spawn move.

2. just let them sit around. some times they start moving after 10 mins

3. Entity with this name cant be spawned when trying:

autospawn/resource/mushrooms/clutter_mushroom_redtop1
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423224410,1423137115][/DOUBLEPOST]How do you remove what you spawn?

4. http://oxidemod.org/resources/r-remover-tool.651/

5. Doesnt work, doesnt remove the trees, already tried that option.

6. /remove admin
    Does
    As it is à raw remove, this can remove anything from the game, éven probably remove à player ^^

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Temporary build compatible with Oxide builds 266+.

Edit: official update now available. :)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  8. So was working fine and now comes up and says No Permission.

9. Code:
    [Oxide] 1:20 PM [Error] spawner: AmbiguousMatchException while calling OnServerInitialized: Ambiguous matching in method resolution
      at System.Reflection.Binder.FindMostDerivedMatch (System.Reflection.MethodBase[] match) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0                   0b/s in, 0b/s out
      at System.MonoType.GetMethodImpl (System.String name, BindingFlags bindingAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, CallingConventions callConvention, System.Type[] types, System.Reflection.ParameterModifier[] modifiers) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Type.GetMethod (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
  10. What exatly do i have to type to spawn a bear and will it just spawn or do i have to shoot?

11. Bombardir updated Spawner with a new update entry:

fixed problem with trees

12. Awesome plugin !

I have a question : Can we spawn bushes? Like on the photo, and if we can what is it name in your list?
    2015-02-11_00003.jpg

13. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
  14. is it possible to spawn barrels or loot crates this way. i see airdrops work

15. does the list auto update when a new item has been added to the game or do i need to delete the list and do it over?

16. yes u need to delete and do it over

17. oh and on rust legacy there was a similar plugin to this. it had an option to where you could have stuff auto spawn back, like if you spawn a wolf and it gets killed it would auto spawn back after awhile like the rest of the animals that a naturally already there. you could also do it with loot boxes, after being looted, it would respond a random box after so long....
    are you able to do that with this or is it possible to add that to this?