1. Bombardir submitted a new resource:

Spawner - Spawn any entities

Read more about this resource...

2. omg this is just more fun then a person should be allowed to have lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Lol) Now try it with Glue ;)

4. I have glue installed also but the little bit of time I had to mess with it before work this morning I couldn't quite figure out how to use it yet. I'll get it going tonight I'm sure.

5. Great plugin, i just wish it still worked. With the Dec. 6th update i can no longer spawn animals into the game but i can spawn all of the other resources including crystals. Also, the trees have weird names to each (1-5) and I get "can't spawn that type of entity" message. And when i spawn in things like guns into the game, it's just an visual item and cannot be picked up.

6. I think just need to update the spawn list

7. Yeah, I think they changed the relative location, directory structure, of the entities. Spawner seems to be working but can't find the entities.

/espawn autospawn/animals/wolf

8. I will do it later

9. Thanks!

10. Check spawn list

11. Bombardir updated Spawner with a new update entry:

Hot fix

12. Bombardir updated Spawner with a new update entry:

Minor fix

13. how to use?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1419936447,1419821289][/DOUBLEPOST]Entity with this name can't be created! Why??

14. I think the oxide update broke this, I can't get it to work anymore either :(

15. Due to a small change to timers they now throw proper errors instead of the rcon exception warning which requires a small modification to the initialization of the plugin, attached file should load properly.

Attached Files:

16. You guys are all so awesome, thx for all the great work!

17. Hello guys !

Probably I am clumsy , having hard time figuring out how to enable the spawn option.

I've followed every instruction in order to instal and edit the config files. Everything is set up in the server but, somehow I can't spawn anything.

The command for desactive the spawn mode works great, but, how I am able to active it? Also, how I can spam the needed stuff into a specific location?

Thank you!

18. Well I do know that they have moved all the animals to a different location so if that's what you're trying to spawn just remove the word "basic" or predator" out of the spawn commands now. Figured this out the other day when I couldn't get mine to work.
    So instead of typing /espawn autospawn/animals/predators/bear true now you type /espawn autospawn/animals/bear true then every where you shoot your gun or hit the ground with something a bear will spawn