1. Sorry MeatCircus, I am a bit confused, may I have some more help ?

There's a part in which I am confused :p

From which file do I remove "basic" or "predator" words ?

I managed to use the command as /espawn autospawn/animals/bear , but I have no clue if it works or it appears somewhere haha

When I try to use /espawn boar , it says the entity name can't be created :(

It would be good to get them spawning somewhere but, I am fine now with just being able to spawn some where my character is.

Thank you again for the help, it is always appreciated.

2. autospawn/animals/predators/bear -> autospawn/animals/bear

check new spawn list on plugin's page

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
  3. Thank you Bombardir .

Is there any way for spawn them in server from the list?

So far is good idea to go around shooting and respawning lol , but it results a bit tedious with an incredible map .

It's being funnier than I expected haha ;P

4. I was going to do an automatic spawn , as there will be time.

5. There is no hurry Bombardir

The users of my server are loving the spawning thing :p

Thank you for the plugin it's being quite useful.

6. I followed all I was told to do. This is what I get
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:11 AM [Error] warp-system: [string "warp-system.lua"]:596: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 10:12 AM [Error] warp-system: [string "warp-system.lua"]:596: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

7. it's warp system, not spawner ;)

8. Posted the wrong code lol... What a fool! What would be the proper way to spawn in a bear?

9. Lol? You can use Glue

10. They wake up. They are just snoozing, they have cycles, metabolism, and hierarchies now. Hell, the wolves even snore.

I did some gardening! Now, does anyone know how to spawn a hammock?!?!

2015-01-19_00001.jpg 2015-01-19_00002.jpg 2015-01-19_00003.jpg 2015-01-19_00004.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1421717771][/DOUBLEPOST]

https://imgur.com/a/o6mgA#LNIhSwW

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
  11. say if i spawn a tree and i break it down will it regrow? or respawn after a certain time or is it gone forever?

12. I'm not sure... Try to spawn tree and manually save the map (u can use THIS plugin), then restart the server.

13. got it! it would be cool if you could try to add a cooldown to the entities so like after 300 seconds they respawn

14. Hi. im geting this when i o say type /espawn autospawn/animals/bear true
    [Oxide] 12:25 PM [Error] spawner: LuaScriptException while calling C_Spawn: [string "spawner.lua"]:96: attempt to call field 'CreateEntity' (a nil value)

when i type /espawn false it gives me a Spawner mode disabled massage.
    so what seems to be the problem?

15. when i spawn a player/player and someone shoots them they get a packet error and disconnected. :(

16. Do u have latest plugin version?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422875957][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ill try to fix it

17. yeah.looks like my version is 0.6.0. i rent a server from multiplay.com and looks like they dont have the latest version in yet. just have to wait i guess.^)