SmoothRestarter

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,595 - First Release: Apr 11, 2016 - Last Update: Dec 30, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Time of your Server, if your server is in Brazil then it will be your local time if it is in London then it would be GMT ;-)

2. I have the fealing the auto restart is not working anymore since last plugin update.
    The timer is 5 minutes, latest rust devblog is out, and latest oxide build too since 19 minutes, so it's must be restarted since!

EDIT: in my confile file, it's say last devblog is 170, but it's not true, the last was 171!
    I think the plugin doesn't check the devblog anymore, please fix!

3. So why my plugin doesn't check the devblog anymore?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502401550][/DOUBLEPOST]and this "currentDevblog": 170, doesn't update anymore, we are 172 now, all my options are on true

4. It did check and receive, but their typo in the title field did prevent the change and next trigger

5. What I should to do so? He did'nt receiveid 171 too

6. What ist this new

Web request callback raised an exception (FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format)
    at System.Int32.Parse (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.SmoothRestart.APIResponse (Int32 code, System.String response, System.String apiType, Int32 numberCheck) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.SmoothRestart+<CheckDevBlog>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. Fujikura updated Smooth Restarter with a new update entry:

8. BUG:

Loaded plugin SmoothRestart v1.2.0 by Fujikura/Visagalis
    [SmoothRestart] Your servers Oxide build is older then the current build '3402'

... there isnt new Oxide Build for Rust out now ;) I dont use an older Version ...

9. Can you please make it so it can simply restart just after server update release without oxide update?

10. You mean direct after a new devblog was detected?

11. but why? u broke all your Plugins because your Server start without Oxide. your Server starts as rust vanilla server and absolutely none plugin work anymore

12. yes, because it seems to take sometimes hours until they release an oxide update. i'm pretty sure that other modded servers just use the older version of oxide anyway and just update to the new devblog.

13. They don't use older version of Oxide, if you use older version of oxide, the server isn't updated correcly.
    They use their own mod build.

14. well i dont really care because it still works

15. It's will work without your plugins.

16. Isnt the restarter Skript included into the default Oxide start bat? Or do you need something else? And how can you set a Timezone? Is it the default timezone that windows uses?

17. This plugin does only "quit" the server. Anything else needed afterwards needs to be done by your start-script.
    no such plugin option
    It's the timezone which the underlaying host uses..whatever you do run the Rust-server on.

18. Ok thanks.