SmoothRestarter

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,594 - First Release: Apr 11, 2016 - Last Update: Dec 30, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. bug: it stops my server but it does not start it again. That's broken

2. It is necessary to connect this plug and GUI Announcements for Rust. To Timer show on the top of the screen in seconds. For example 10 minutes before restarting.
    Can this?

3. What about an option to change the shut down text? I would need that only to do a update. An update takes time and it is not a restart...

btw, it dont work

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  4. Hey everyone. So recently a lot of my plugins have stopped working and my Smooth Restart just doesnt seem to want to work. It says "Restarting in x Minutes" Then it doesnt do anything... no restart unless I set the restart time to 30 seconds then it starts the 60 second countdown.

Love any help. Thanks :)

5. This is still happening and all help is appreciated.

6. update to the latest oxide version also there is another restart plugin you could use Timed Execute | Oxide

7. Hi!

Awesome plugin to begin with - using this with timed execute to get 100% automated restarts. However since last update i beleive they changed the restart command, it now countdown from 5minutes when the cmd is ran, so basically when (in the plugin) there is 1minute till restart it runs the restart command and it starts to countdown from 5minutes again ><

Could this be ''fixed''? Thanks a lot in advance!

8. Visagalis updated Smooth Restarter with a new update entry:

9. The command /srestart 1m
    Call this error, I don't know why

Code:
    (06:26:17) | [RCON][] srestart 1m
    (06:26:17) | [Oxide] 06:26 [Info] [SmoothRestart] Server will restart in: 1 minute(s)
    (06:26:17) | Restarting in 60 seconds
    (06:26:17) | [Oxide] 06:26 [Error] Failed to call hook 'smoothRestartConsoleCommand' on plugin 'SmoothRestart v0.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (06:26:17) | [Oxide] 06:26 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.SmoothRestart.RestartTimerCall () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SmoothRestart.DoSmoothRestart (UInt32 seconds) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SmoothRestart.smoothRestartConsoleCommand (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SmoothRestart.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Do you have a way we can schedule a restart? I tried scheduleshutdown but the countdown timer is rediculous.

11. If I wanted it to automatically restart at 2 AM every day how would I type in the time?

12. not a bit...its a countdown timer and not a date-time function

13. The "srestart <time>m" is not works ... only "srestart 10s" with error is work and the countdown is start from 60 sec ...

14. Fujikura updated Smooth Restarter with a new update entry:

15. [Oxide] 12:05 [Info] SmoothRestart was compiled successfully in 2203ms
    [Oxide] 12:05 [Info] Loaded plugin SmoothRestart v1.0.0 by Fujikura/Visagalis
    [Oxide] 12:05 [Error] Web request callback raised an exception (FormatException:
    Input string was not in the correct format)
    [Oxide] 12:05 [Debug] at System.Int32.Parse (System.String s) [0x00000] in <fi
    lename unknown>:0
    at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown
    >:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.SmoothRestart.APIResponse (Int32 code, System.String response
    , System.String apiType, Int32 numberCheck) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.SmoothRestart+<CheckOxideCommits>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (Int32
    code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>m__1 () [0x00000] i
    n <filename unknown>:0

16. Fujikura updated Smooth Restarter with a new update entry:

17. I can't get this mod to work

18. Errors, warnings or anything else logged?

19. So If I enable AutoReboot, will it restart based off of the RebootTimes under Timers?

"Timers": {
    "RebootTimes": {
    "11:15": "45",
    "23:30": "30"

I am wanting to restart the server @ 3am. So would I put "03:00": "01" ?