SmoothRestarter

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,594 - First Release: Apr 11, 2016 - Last Update: Dec 30, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. so i set the restart times in the config and set the option to true but when it came to the time for it to post the messages in chat nothing happend?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518596990][/DOUBLEPOST]here is my config

Attached Files:

2. @yozza

Have yo gave the permission for this Plugin?
    And in your Config you have set
    Code:
    "enableAutoReboot": false,
    But it must be set on true
    Code:
    "enableAutoReboot": true,
    I also had a Problem with AutoReboot, but my Problem was the permission that i forgot.

Hope it helps you.

3. thank you for trying to help me yes i enabled auto reboot and how come i would need the permission if the plugin would be starting the countdown its self? thanks

4. Have yo gave the permission for this Plugin?
    And in your Config you have set
    Code:
    "enableAutoReboot": false,
    But it must be set on true
    Code:
    "enableAutoReboot": true,
    I also had a Problem with AutoReboot, but my Problem was the permission that i forgot.

Hope it helps you.[/QUOTE]
    nowhere is said about the resolution! where to read what kind of permission is needed?

5. Read the Overview :p

The plugin contains only one simple command, which can be used either in game (requires admin or "smoothrestart.canrestart" permission). Or through the RCON console.

6. do you have a server reboot after discovering a new devblog?

7. For this i have to wait for the next Devblog Update ;)
    But the Server restart function works.

8. restart works, but that's just restart after discovering the devblog does not work

9. How you can notice it when there is not a Devupdate jet?
    Devupdates will released MONTHLY, so u are not able to test it if there is not an Devblog update.
    Maybe you can get old Files, make a Server with it and see if the plugin discover it and make so a restart.
    If not you and we all have to wait till 1 March when the next Devupdate is out.

10. I already wrote about this when the updates came out every week almost! when the update was released the server worked for more than 24 hours and restart did not occur, and detection did not happen either! Naturally, the server was not allowed because of the wrong version of the protocol! Because of this, we concluded that the plug-in does not reboot the server when an update is detected.

11. can someone help me I want my server to restart at 7am,7pm,12am,12pm

"11:30": "30",
    "06:30": "30",
    "18:30": "30",
    "23:30": "30"

12. When I installed this plugin, I typed /srestart 1 into chat and everything seemed to work fine. I saw the countdown and then it closed the server window completely. IT KEEPS HAPPENING, why? I've used this before without issues. Could it be an issue with Rust Server Manager? I installed it using that, whereas last time I did it manually. Thank you.

EDIT: It seems to also happen when I type global.restart in RCON. No idea why this is happening. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT #2 (Solved) My RunDS .bat file needed "goto start" at the end.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2018

13. yes... you must only choose "auto restart" in the RustServerManager... this will add the "gotostart" command to your .bat ;)

14. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2018
  15. "Timers": {
    "RebootTimes": {
    "11:15": "45",
    "23:30": "30"

What does the 2nd # represent? The 45 and 30 that is.

Thanks!

16. Thats written down on the plugin page. Being too lazy to read such infos does not mean that i do explain it again here, only for you ;)

17. Yeah I just saw it, my page didn't load all the way, wasn't about being lazy. I'm usually thorough on all mods. And passive aggressive isn't necessary either :) I'm just asking a question, and you didn't know on my end it didn't load all the way. I was literally typing up "Nevermind, page didn't load all the way, finally read it all." But thank you!

18. Code:
      "Timers": {
        "RebootTimes": {
          "11:15": "45",  //would restart at 12:00 with a countdown of 45 minutes
          "23:30": "30"  // would restart at 00:00 with a countdown of 30 minutes
        },
        "useTimers": false  // needs to be enabled to use the automated timers
      }

19. Could you please add a feature to kick all players with message from lang file, instead of just quitting the server?