SmoothRestarter

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,594 - First Release: Apr 11, 2016 - Last Update: Dec 30, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. ow so u mean when it starts at 00:00 then at that time it will begin to start restarting?

2. Fujikura updated Smooth Restarter with a new update entry:

3. doas not working for me.. it stuck at 1min...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1514722684][/DOUBLEPOST](13:16:30) | Unloaded plugin SmoothRestart v1.2.5 by Fujikura/Visagalis

(13:16:30) | SmoothRestart has replaced the 'sr.simulatepatch' console command previously registered by SmoothRestart

(13:16:30) | SmoothRestart has replaced the 'sr.restart' console command previously registered by SmoothRestart

(13:16:30) | SmoothRestart has replaced the 'srestart' chat command previously registered by SmoothRestart

(13:16:30) | Loaded plugin SmoothRestart v1.2.5 by Fujikura/Visagalis

(13:16:31) | [SmoothRestart] Your servers Oxide build is up to date

I think this is the reason... But im not sure

4. Hello guys!
    How to make after game update with server smooth restarting automatic update oxide? I have moded server and all plugins not working... oxide switching off

5. what do you use this with so it auto updates oxide and server

6. i want smooth restarter on server restart always check for new oxide and update it if neccessary
    its only check and notice

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin cannot update your server for you, you'd need an external tool or script. This plugin simply restarts when updates are available.

8. i do know this but things like rustide are outdated and dont work for me

9. its work for Linux?

10. This might stupid but.. I am trying to do auto restarts on my server that will Instead of restarting it will force save then shutdown the server then restart the server machine itself.. How could one do this? I've already got it to auto start the servers and such on bootup just need to find a way to save, countdown timer, shutdown server, restart server machine. I believe its pretty simple with .bats but I was hoping to use the sexy count down timer built into this plugin and change it from restart to shutdown.

11. When a Rust-server does do a normal shutdown (no crash) the it does always save before.

12. "enableAutoChecks": true, - Does not work!!!
    There is no check every 5 minutes!

The console does not write anything every 5 minutes! Automatic restarts work!

Code:
    {
      "Checks": {
        "autoRebootCountDown": 3,
        "checkIntervalMinutes": 5,
        "currentDevblog": 195,
        "currentOxideBuild": 3820,
        "enableAutoChecks": true,
        "enableAutoReboot": true,
        "notifyOnlineAdmins": true
      },
      "Settings": {
        "ShowMinutes": [
        ],
        "ShowSeconds": [
        ]
      },
      "SimpleUI": {
        "SimpleUI_Enable": true,
        "SimpleUI_FontSize": 20,
        "SimpleUI_HideTimer": 10,
        "SimpleUI_Left": 0.1,
        "SimpleUI_MaxHeight": 0.05,
        "SimpleUI_MaxWidth": 0.8,
        "SimpleUI_Top": 0.1
      },
      "Timers": {
        "RebootTimes": {
          "11:00": "30",
        },
        "useTimers": true
      }
    }

13. It doesnt work for me too. Only reboot timers work but server never restart after new oxide is released with last version of plugin.

14. Let's wait for the developer's answer ((Do you enableAutoChecks works? Does hee writes about checking every 5 minutes?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2018
  15. How do you wanna know this? ;)
    Where is written down that it should write something to console when it has'nt found any changes? :p I don't see such part inside the plugin description!!!

16. Hello! Already 4 times checked when the update of the virgin blog. It does not completely restart and finds nothing when the dev-blog leaves (((Leave the server to idle time without updating for 5 hours, there is no restart (enableAutoReboot ": true, - does not work (

17. Try
    Code:
    sr.simulatepatch
    to see how it's acting.

18. command is working. But how to do it automatically?

19. This command does exactly that, what the automation does, except calling the quit command.
    when this works, then the automation works also. The automation depends fully on the steam-api return.

To clarify this: The plugin works 100%!
    The plugin simply depends on the steam-api being refreshed just in time. Sometimes that does not happen. Not my prob, the plugin cannot solve this.
    Once again: The plugin works 100% like it's intended and currently designed.

20. nevermind, @Fujikura you are always right... darnnit, always. I will catch you one day. But today isnt that day :)