Sign Artist

Load custom images to signs from a remote URL

Total Downloads: 39,172 - First Release: Apr 29, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 19, 2018

4.88966/5, 145 likes
  1. Still having issues with this plugin.

All 4 permissions are set for admins, yet every time I look at a sign and type /sil http://i.imgur.com/QNLY5yK.png it causes me to go unresponsive wherein I cannot type anything else in game and eventually get kicked.

I do not have this issue with any other plugin.

I just had one of the moderators on my server try and they had the exact same thing happen with unresponsiveness.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Have you tried other images and/or sites?

3. Yep, it's the same result no matter what image I or my moderator try.

4. Hi there,

i got another Problem

a try to get this images on myl little sign

so i type
    /sil http://the-crazy-fueler.de/1571_0.fw.png

but then i see in the Chat:

It`s not a sign!

and no pi c is to see

What I´m doing wrong?

5. Which version of plugin do you use?

6. the latest

Version 0.2.0

7. Plugin has problems accessing Oxide.Core

Code:
    [Oxide] 9:16 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'sil' on plugin 'Sign Artist' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 9:16 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Permission.GroupHasPermission (System.String groupname, System.String perm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Permission+<GroupsHavePermission>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (System.String group) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[String] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Permission.GroupsHavePermission (System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1 groupname, System.String perm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Permission.UserHasPermission (System.String userid, System.String perm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SignArtist.HasPerm (.BasePlayer p, System.String pe) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SignArtist.sil (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 9:16 PM [Warning] CallHook 'sil' on plugin 'Sign Artist' took: 883ms

8. Any ideas as to why its causing unresponsiveness to anyone that tries to use it?

9. Is there any way to get the author of the sign? We're having issues with Racism on signs, and I would love to be able to know who is doing it.

10. Plugin have logs since 0.2.0 update:
    [​IMG]

Check your logs ;)

11. I'm not exactly sure how I would find this, and does it only apply to loaded in signs.

12. Find picture in storage folder, get ID and find log with this ID.

13. any Idea about my problem?

regards

14. Do you have this problem only with small signs?

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015
  15. Would appreciate a response to my inquiry, thanks.

16. Rly, idk. Try to use /sil s <number>

17. Have tried that too and same result - makes you unresponsive and server eventually kicks you for same. Have to fully close game and restart to fix.

18. Hosting?

19. Have a server with Streamline:

https://www.streamline-servers.com/

Not having this issue with any other plugin, though. Just this one. Everything else works fine.

20. Do u know any other people who use this host? Because i haven't any problems on my local machine or on 100ppl test server