1. Works perfectly, super simple, thank you. However the entire reason I want to do this is to make a map of the game easily, would like to be able to fly around. Is there a console command for that yet? Can't seem to find anything to increase speed or fly, etc.

Thanks!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not that I am aware of. I'm not sure if you could change those either. For a map, see Hurtworld HQ ยท News & Server List. I'm sure they'll put something out for that when they're ready.

3. there is a way for users to log pirates?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you're asking, could you explain a bit more?

5. How to open more than 60 people's servers. I am currently maximum is 60

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. After installing oxide server will automatically restart with the release of the update? if not, how to implement it?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, you'd need to have an external script that handles that. Oxide needs to be re-installed after updates too.

9. Why can not I put two in a separate server dedicated server

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ports need to be unique, just change the ports.

11. Is not feasible, I try to change a new port, he will automatically shut down, and I am in the task manager and can not find him

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If the server is shutting down automatically, then the port that it is set to is already being used. Make sure you set a unique port in the command-line or autoexec.cfg for each server.

13. Thank you very much for your reply to me, but I have tried a lot of ports, are not, you can introduce me to some port

14. The lastest HurtWorld update, will making your server won't show on Browser for other guys as well.
    Once my Server startup using my home network and then using other laptop and connect another network, you won't be available to find the server.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's either a port issue or using an outdated server version.

16. i was using the 17 version now, port got no problem, when i using other Laptop to connect Server (same network), it can be connected, but once i connect the other network and find it in Browser, i get nothing.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's generally an indication of a port problem. Check if anyone outside of the network can connect.

18. i got TCP/UCP port for both 12781 and 12881 open, and FTP port on for 12881.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449885115][/DOUBLEPOST]or can you connect mine? cause i can't find someone to test for me.
    Server name : [MY]Malaysia PC Gamer Communication Area.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The default game port is 12871, not 12781; and the default query port is 12881.

I can see it under Community though, and just connected fine.

20. ok, thanks.
    i can see you at the server console.