1. Ok, so now i can run 2 servers, but it's still the same, i have no console :(

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What do you see? Hurtworld by itself doesn't provide much in terms of a console.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

4. Hello everybody! I'm new to here, but thanks to your guides I've launched my ever first VDS server :)
    But there is still one question: does anybody know optimal hardware configuration for the 60 slots server?

5. How can I write Russian letters in server name?
    Please Help me

Как русские символы писать в названии сервера? помогите!

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wherever you are setting it, make sure it is saved as UTF-8.

7. If you run a constant 50-60 player server that is always full and you don't restart it, it will start to eat up ram. Almost 6GB ram needed. This also is if you do not wipe the server.. If you have a clean fresh server install it wont eat up that much. I suggest a dedicated server with 8GB ram MINIMUM if you are wanting to start hosting bigger servers.

Something like a Dual E5420 with 8GB or 16GB ram for the server will run the game pretty decent. Anything newer in the CPU department such as a xeon / opteron with the the same clock speed or higher will be better. The dual E5420 is a cpu from 2007..

If you want OPTIMAL something like a Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3 with 16 GB ram with a Solid State Drive will do great..

8. I want to know how to brush effects. The administrator command and so on

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Brush effects?

10. The administrator brush items
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449727326][/DOUBLEPOST]Forgive my English is very poor

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are looking for admin commands, see Solved - Admin commands? | Oxide.

12. Can you make a bat RUST

13. Hello all :)

I have setup a server with oxide, all work fine, no errors.

BUT

i dont see my servers in game :(

Server is binded on 12871 and query 12881
    Port are open in TCP&UDP on my router
    Port are Open in my firewall settings in Windows server 2k12

But my servers is not on the list ...

Any ideas to help me ??

thanks you so much ( sorry for my english , im switzerland boys :D )

14. I want such a bat

Attached Files:

15. open FTP port to 12881, you won't find your server in the Browser, just press F1 in game and type in [connect localhost]

16. What to write to a file server startup "host" for his continuous auto-refresh at startup?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Auto-refresh?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449760783][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I don't see anything special there. Are you just wanting more frequent saving?