1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It actually looks like the file was renamed to autoexec_default.cfg, so you'd need to make a copy of that and rename it as autoexec.cfg.

2. Ребята, у меня есть сервер не появится в списке. Как исправить?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449503528][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys, I have a server does not appear in the list . How to fix?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try restarting it and making sure your server port is open.

4. The ports are all open , but the server is still present. How long does the activation server on the list?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It should show as soon as it has finished starting up; granted your server is accessible by Steam (aka port open and such).

6. Very strange , I wrote the name of senrera it does not show ..

7. Hi! How to change the color of the name server?

8. You don't. That will get you banned. Stop trying to cheat and just run a server.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not really a cheat, but it will be unavailable soon.

10. It's a workaround to do something that the developers clearly don't want done. Technically not a cheat, but it's a pretty close definition.

11. Im getting this, someone can help me?
    Code:
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)> queryport 12881(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)SteamAPI_GameServer.Init() failed.(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)Closing network connections...(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)Abort running Threads: 1

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You either have a duplicate Hurtworld.exe process or the server port is in use by another program.

13. Try :

Use -exec in host if you want using autoexec
    You cant have same parrameter in host.bat and autoexec.
    I dont use autoexec and here is my host.bat
    use it =)

I DONT USE AUTOEXEC!! =)

Code:
    @echo off
    cls
    :startHurtworld -batchmode -nographics -exec "servername [Cz/Sk] Server hosted by Rust-Revolution.cz;host 12871;queryport 12881;maxplayers 60;loadbalancerframebudget 100" -logfile "gamelog.txt"@echo.
    @echo Restarting server...
    @echo.
    goto start

14. did you make a TCP and UCP port for 12871 and 12881 and ip to your computer and FTP port to 12881?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449536732][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i forgot something, if you host a server with the pc you playing Hurtworld, you won't found server in the Browser only other people will found it.
    You need to press F1 (Console) and type [connect localhost].

15. Help me please
    How to install oxide plugins in server ?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2015
  16. 1. Install Oxide
    2. Launch server then kill it after it starts.
    3. Install in "oxide/plugins/"
    4. Launch server.
    5. Configure plugins to taste.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2015
  17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I've edited your post. There is no renamed needed.

18. Is it properly named now or is it some weird trick where it is case insensitive?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Windows isn't case-sensitive, and the snapshots have it fixed. It was never an issue for anyone other than Linux servers.

20. need video tutorial how to add mods