ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,029 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes
  1. Have you been able to successfully spawn the horse where you want using the coords in f1 console? It would just be whatever you put there. Which presumably is just spawn horse -233 484 9383 or the same thing with brackets or speech marks around the coords. Sometimes they like commas too.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2018
  2. Oh nice that worked just fine with no commas, brackets or speech marks... Thanks!

3. I also have problem I dont seem to be able to exchange points from eco money, also does anyone have the .json for download?

4. I added a simple command

Code:
      "commands": {
        "CarSpawn": {
          "displayName": "Spawn Car",
          "description": "Spawn a car of your very own!",
          "iconName": null,
          "commands": [
            "spawncar"
          ],
          "cost": 1
        }
      }
    }
    Afterwards I try typing /CarSpawn and nothing happens.

Once you buy a command, how do you use it?
    I assume once you buy it, there's no limit to how many times you can use it?

5. My shop does not work cant exchange from money to RP

6. Is anyone else experiencing an issue adding some of the more recent items to the store? Reinforced glass windows for example. I can't seem to add them at all no matter what I do.

7. I don't have a problem adding the items I think sometimes it has a problem showing the images..

Talking of which, Is it normal for ServerRewards to not show images after each wipe? I managed to fix it last time, its happened again and I'm not sure why it seems to not re-load ImageLibrary when reloading the plugins, or unloading them and reloading them.. normally it would say a message about waiting for ImageLibrary to finish processing but its not doing that - instead it's showing 1 or 2 images in the store but not the rest. I've tried deleting the data but it's not working yet but I imagine a server restart may fix it.. :/ gonna try now.

I'm getting this error:

Code:
    23:02 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'ServerRewards v0.4.64' (JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: {. Path '['Active categories (global)']', line 2, position 33.)
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringValue (ReadType readType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsString () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateDictionary (IDictionary dictionary, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonDictionaryContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    23:02 [Info] Unloaded plugin ServerRewards v0.4.64 by k1lly0u
    23:02 [Info] Rolling back plugin to last good version: ServerRewards
    23:02 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'ServerRewards v0.4.64' (JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: {. Path '['Active categories (global)']', line 2, position 33.)
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringValue (ReadType readType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsString () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateDictionary (IDictionary dictionary, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonDictionaryContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    23:02 [Info] Unloaded plugin ServerRewards v0.4.64 by k1lly0u
    23:02 [Info] Previous version of plugin failed to load: ServerRewards

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2018
  8. ServerRewards Is still being worked right? not abandon? sorry for very bad english

9. image missing on 12 gauge incendiary shell and chainsaw i dunno why ...

10. It's working for me again after updating everything! thanks

Check the image list that the ImageLibrary creates, search for the shortcode/item name, if it doesnt have a picture you can manually add pictures into your store by using a direct URL, so you could host all your own images as well.

11. Anyone have a sales_data file I could start with? I'd very much appreciate it. Just advise me what multiplier you're using on loot.

Thanks!

12. i cannot figure out how to add an item, every time i try it says you must enter a reward cost

13. Its all on the overview what you need to do

14. yeah i know, i finally figured it out but now its not showing the items on the store

15. Did you restart server?

16. i was just trying that, fingers crossed

17. An option to configure max amount of something a player could buy would be really nice. If it exceeded that amount, then shading that item would be even nicer.

18. Anyone ever set up a command where someone could purchase access to a certain oxide permission for a specified time? I'd love to see an example if so. Cheers!

19. Hey people, so I just added BetterChat to my server recently, and I'm trying to make 3 different groups, each of them with their own titles that show in chat, like [Survivor] (playername) (message). I want players to be able to buy those titles from the shop (ServerRewards plugin) but I can't really figure out how to do it.
    I've already added the 3 groups with "oxide.group add <groupname>".

I tried fucking with the "/rewards add command <name> <command> <cost>" command, this is the one for ServerRewards. But I don't seem to be able to do it properly with the "/chat add (playername) (group)" command of BetterChat. Is there something I'm missing? I know that they're compatible with each other, since i've seen servers where you could buy certain commands from the shop, and all it did was give me a tag like [BigBoye]. That happened as soon as I pressed the buy button. I'm definitely new to the plugin scene, so I'll take any tips you can give me.

Thank you very much.

20. Can you post the full command you put into rcon also uploading the json files so hey can be checked will help