ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,029 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes
  1. I do not see permissions.?there are no chat commands

2. If there was it would be on overview and for chat commands read the overview until you fully understand

3. I got the wrong plug-in.sry

4. would you know how to add the car spawn to the server rewards shop? ive seen it before but idk how to add it. i wanna have it to where people can spawn the car for a price and if that car is stolen they would have to pay for another car if they want another one (unless of course they steal it back)

5. I haven't done it yet. But couldn't you make that a purchasable command?

6. ive tried that and it didnt spawn a car. also had the buyer try using said command and it still didnt work. but even if he bought the command i would want him to have to buy it each time his car is stolen/lost

7. I found a way with CarCommanderLite. This is what I did and it works just fine.
    Code:
    "commands": {
        "Spawn a Car!": {
          "displayName": "Spawn a Car!",
          "description": "Spawns a car. WARNING: It can be stolen! No refunds given! You loose it, buy another.",
          "iconName": null,
          "commands": [
            "spawncar $player.id save"
          ],
          "cost": 50
        }
      }

8. Why icons disappears after each restart?
    e9jM1C

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2018
  9. thank you ill try this out :D

10. Hello, I have a question about the store. Well, how to make items to be bought for economics, not RP? And an additional question, how to do when adding items to the store, for example, wood, the player could choose how many pieces I want to buy, and not as much as accused shop.

11. no "chat.say /" support?

12. All of my icons are gone from the store. It just shows no image found.
    **Edit**
    The only icon is the regular pistol ammo.
    **Edit**
    Reloaded the plugin and the images are all there.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2018
  13. Is there a way to add an item with a specific skin id or do you need to use a kit?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1520474668][/DOUBLEPOST]The moment I loaded the plugin I got the following:

Code:
    (21:03:04) | ServerRewards was compiled successfully in 2066ms
    (21:03:04) | ExType: TypeInitializationException
    (21:03:04) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.4.64' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: source)
      at System.Linq.Check.SourceAndPredicate (System.Object source, System.Object predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[Skinnable] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Rust.Workshop.ApprovedSkinInfo..ctor (UInt64 WorkshopdId, System.String Name, System.String Desc, System.String ItemName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Rust.Workshop.Approved..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. Hi guys,

Can anyone please help me to setup timed godmode? E.g. buy godmode for 10minutes?

Tried searching around and have not found anything.

Thanks in advance!

15. i might be able to figure it out. let me test it out and get back to you

16. Hi folks, would anyone be able to advise me on how i could set up a command for someone to spawn a horse?

17. "Spawn Horse Test": {
    "buy": "0",
    "img": "",
    "cmd": ["entity.spawn horse $player.id"],
    "cooldown": "0",
    "sell": "0"
    }

18. thx for the attempt, no luck tho.. I guess i should have specified I was hoping to have it in the command list as a reward. This is what Im trying right now

Code:
      "commands": {
        "Spawn a Horse!": {
          "displayName": "Spawn a Horse!",
          "description": "Spawns a horse. WARNING: It may still get away from you!",
          "iconName": null,
          "commands": [
            "entity.spawn horse $player.id"
          ],
          "cost": 50
        }
      }

19. icons in the shop are no longer displayed ... what can I do? Reload and reload the ImageLibrary did not help ...

20. try: unload ImageLibrary, navigate to oxide/data/ImageLibrary/ delete all files, reload ImageLibrary

wait a few minutes or if imagelibrary finished

reload serverrewards plugin