ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,029 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes
  1. how would i go about adding the car to the store where people can pay with rp to buy a car?

2. After last oxide update no rewardpoints! Update?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Details please, what you've provided gives us no information.

4. wroks fine for me after last update. only GatherRewards doesnt work, but all other plugins with RP work fine

5. So I've been testing it on my home computer, playing more than 2 hours. No RP points were given, I even tried downloading the optional mod "economics." Still nothing, so I don't know if this a bug with the current version of this mod or rust.

6. Server rewards is just a redeem shop. youll need something like playtime tracker to earn the points. :)

7. Am I really this stupid. I didn't even think about that. Thank you, I will try this in the morning. Do you have any suggestions however?

8. Questen... some Pics @Server Reward are black.... i have now added pics on own server side... first its work but later pics again Black.... not all only some.. Any idea to full fixed?

9. how can i fix this
    Code:
    ExType: TypeInitializationException
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.4.64' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null. Parameter name: source) at System.Linq.Check.SourceAndPredicate (System.Object source, System.Object predicate) [0x00000] in :0 at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[Skinnable] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in :0 at Rust.Workshop.ApprovedSkinInfo..ctor (UInt64 WorkshopdId, System.String Name, System.String Desc, System.String ItemName) [0x00000] in :0 at Rust.Workshop.Approved..cctor () [0x00000] in :0

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018
  10. ok, I added playtime tracker, so I'm getting points. But now my problem is getting things to show up in the store. I'm changing the prices and turning them on in the config file explained in overview, but they are not appearing. Am I missing something?

11. you have to have the item in your hand in game i believe. thats how i did it.

12. ok, tried this, it worked. I wonder why editing the file it talks about in the description doesn't work.

13. It tells you in overview step by step what you need to do

14. like I said, followed it word for word, edited the right file, nothing.

15. You don't edit the file you do the commands in game it does say that

To add a item to the reward store is simple. Spawn the item you want to use, place it in your hands, and then type the chat command.
    ex. /rewards add item <cost> - This will add the item that is in your hand to the reward store for a RP price of <cost>. It will also save the amount and skin of the item so keep this is mind when adding your prices

A sample would be
    /rewards add item 10

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2018
  16. How can i fix this

Code:
    ExType: TypeInitializationExceptionFailed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.4.64' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: source)
      at System.Linq.Check.SourceAndPredicate (System.Object source, System.Object predicate) [0x00000] in :0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[Skinnable] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in :0
      at Rust.Workshop.ApprovedSkinInfo..ctor (UInt64 WorkshopdId, System.String Name, System.String Desc, System.String ItemName) [0x00000] in :0
      at Rust.Workshop.Approved..cctor () [0x00000] in :0 

17. I understand that. But what I saw was this.

I thought this was the way to add items. Because it could also mean add items to the store.

18. Only those who know what they are doing should edit the json file but even then it best and faster to do it from in game

19. I'm done. Lol