ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,029 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes
  1. how to wipe player data?

2. i dont understand what i have done wrong, i have downloaded economics, money time, and time tracker,
    my issue is i dont get rp for the server reward, but i get Dollars for the economics system,
    how do i set up so i auto give rp to everyone?

is it possible to just give RP instead of coins? ive seen other server have it set up like this,
    dont know if its by this addon tho, but the gui was the same

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2018
  3. Delete oxide\data\ServerRewards\player_data.json

In playtime tracker config:
    Code:
        "RewardPlugins": {
          "Hurtworld": {
            "Economy": false
          },
          "Rust": {
            "Economics": false,
            "ServerRewards": true
          },
          "Universal": {
            "UEconomics": false
          }
        },
        "SendDepositMessage": true
      }
    Make sure that if you want to give RP then ServerRewards has to be true in each config that gives out reward types. You don't actually need economics for ServerRewards to work. ;)

4. I´m having issues finding where i can "Change" The exchange option, Can anyone help me? Im new to coding rust servers.

i only get 1 RP for 100 Economic points but i cant figure out where to change that.

5. Delete oxide\data\ServerRewards\player_data.json

After Reload the Plugin player_data.json is 100% the same! No Points reset

6. unload plugin first before deleting the file

7. Hi all,

I have what I hope is a really simple fix... I loaded the plugin, with the image plugin and the time tracker plugin. Added items fine for the price of RP. However when the server does a scheduled reboot, all the player data is gone... RP, timeplayed etc... All resets back to 0.

Any ideas?

8. Plz help..I have a big problem...

upload_2018-1-26_2-11-50.png

Attached Files:

9. CVC

CVC

Hi, does anyone here want to share example of editing kits & command description ?
    I've run several command like in the overview but no luck..
    Code:
    rewards edit kit <ID> "cost|description|name|icon" - Edit information for the specified reward kit
    rewards edit item<ID> <cost|amount|icon> - Edit information for the specified reward kit
    rewards edit command<ID> "cost|description|name|icon|add|remove" - Edit information for the specified reward kit
    Say my kit ID is 'rss'. What should I type exactly to make this work..
    I did /rewards edit kit rss "70|ressources kit|ressources|https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...ts_icon.png/revision/latest?cb=20151106061759"
    Then I got feedback like in the overview which is [ServerRewards] /rewards edit kit <ID> <cost|description|name|icon> "info here"
    That's definitely not work..

Any help please

10. I tried to add items to the reward store by doing the steps provided but nothing is actually showing up in the store am i missing something?

11. CVC

CVC

Unload & load the plugins or reload it.
    If it doesn’t work try to restart your server after make some changes.

12. i have no idea why the plug in is not working. i have deleted and reinstalled the plugins. ServerRewards ImageLibrary playtimetracker economics npc. when i try to add a kit it says command rewards unknown i will continue trying to get this to work and check back frequently on this post any help will work! thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2018
  13. You have to wait until Image Library finishes processing its image

14. Is there a way to add randomized skins to guns or do I have to create an instance in the data file for each skin?

15. /rewards add item <cost>
    so would be
    /rewards add Wood 10
    You would be best to fully read the overview ServerRewards

16. Code:
    (10:50:20) | ServerRewards storage process at 71% (979/1374)
    (10:50:20) | SqliteException: Could not execute SQL statement.
    (10:50:27) | Failed to run a 60.00 timer in 'ServerRewards v0.4.64' (IOException: Too many open files)
      at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
      at System.IO.File.OpenRead (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor (System.String path, System.Text.Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor (System.String path, System.Text.Encoding encoding) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamReader:.ctor (string,System.Text.Encoding)
      at System.IO.File.ReadAllText (System.String path, System.Text.Encoding encoding) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.File.ReadAllText (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Lang.GetMessageFile (System.String plugin, System.String lang) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Lang.GetMessageKey (System.String key, Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin, System.String lang) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Lang.GetMessage (System.String key, Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin, System.String userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.msg (System.String key, System.String playerId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.CreateNavUI (System.String npcId, Oxide.Plugins.NPCInfo npcInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.CreateNewElement (System.String npcId, Oxide.Plugins.NPCInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.CreateAllElements () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Many pictures are broken since the last update
    Help

17. Hey,

Would anyone know the best way to get this to work with Zlevelsremastered? I would like to use the command portion allowing users to have the ability to purchase a higher level via RP. I have tried the following and does not seem to work and the name is not displaying correctly.

/rewards add command "Test Skills All - 50" "zl.lvl $player.id * 50" 300

Displays as: ... 300RP

So this from my understanding would run the above command for the user making all their levels 50. Please let me know if I am missing something or my understanding of this plugin is incorrect.

Thanks,

OneShot23

18. Hi,

Did you find a way to make it work? because we are having the problem that when a player of the default group buys the command for the gyrocopter, the whole group gets permission to use the command.

19. @Kenneth112

I have not found a way yet but honestly I have not done much configuration with it. I do play to look more into it at some point to see how this could be achieved. I too was thinking of using this with the Gyrocopter plugin but I just want it to run the command once for the player that purchased it. I would like to take it even further and make it so that you can only purchase that command every x seconds or minutes. Thus preventing a ton of them spawned on the map.

20. @ONESHOT

That makes sense :) Isn't there a safety that each player can create only one copter? Or do you mean that when a player buys the command, an other plater can buy it only after X minutes?

For us i'm also not able to figure it out :) but it's a challenge :p