ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,029 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes
  1. Hey! I'm wondering about the $ rewarding system.
    I'm currently using TimeFreeze plugin on my server.
    If i got this correct the players get rewarded by the rust time?
    Is there anything I can do to fix this so people still get their reward even when the time is frozen at the server?

2. Attached Files:

3. Players only can exchange RP to Economics, they can't exchange Economics to RP.
    Economics amount also didn't show blow.

4. The Transfer tab seems broken. Players getting kicked with message "RPC Error in AddUI" by clicking on Transfer Tab.

5. Exchange and Transfer all not working.... How can we fix that?

6. ... imma noob what are the permissions? keeps saying unknown command

7. Next button on transfer page broken

8. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdExchange' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.4.63' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (11:06:45) | at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.cmdExchange (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2017
  9. Endless loop of error:
    Code:
    (11:56:36) | Failed to call hook 'Balance' on plugin 'Economics v3.1.5' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (11:56:36) | at Oxide.Plugins.Economics.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated ServerRewards with a new update entry:

11. How to add custom icon ? By URL ? I can`t get it........ -.-

12. How I added for example the missing icon of scrap:

- Go to your ImageLibrary data folder
    - Search and open the datafile with the itemlist and URL
    - Add a new line with the name how they are defined -> (only if the item is not in the list yet!) <-
    - Add the URL to the itemname you want, and make sure everything is written down how it should be, so no mistakes, or your file will be corrupt!
    - Reload, or use the ImageLibrary commands (I prefer reloading)

In this way, the icon of scrap was showing up for me and my adjustment worked.

13. How can i make an item in the shop only for higher ranks? like if you want buy vip2 you need to get vip1 first

14. You need to read the kits plugin for that.

15. Nothing there? i need to make that you have to buy vip1 before you can buy vip2

is it possible to add permissions on buying commands?

or combine kits with commands?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2017
  16. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is a thing you have to controll yourself.
    I don't think there is a plugin that checks who has payed for what, and if they first payed #1
    If you want different tiers of vip, you should make vip1 available for vip, and you have to make kits for vip2 with special permissions.
    Then when they pay, you have to check yourself if they first bought vip1, and then when they buy vip2 you give them permission for vip2.

As far I know there is no other way to do this.

17. Ok I feel like a complete idiot but I cant figure out what I'm missing lol I type in /rewards add item 500 to add a weapon (for example) and it tells me that it was added but nothing shows in the store no kits, items, ect What am I missing ????

18. Anyone knows how to make the shop gui accessible trough a chat command and not trough visiting npc's ???

SOLVED

Just found out its done trough "/s"

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2017
  19. Hey,

Would anyone know if this supports for the commands portion a 1 time use of that command? I would like to make it so a player could buy a command or item that would simply just run the command at that time for that player. So lets say you want to buy a Gyrocopter but if you give the command copterbuild it will allow them to build it any time. I want to make it run the command instead and spawn them the Gyrocopter one time. This way people cannot continue to just make a million tanks, cars or copters.

20. you must wait until imagelibrary has finished processing its images