ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,031 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes
  1. you need to post that in Vote For Money for Rust | Oxide for support and also upload the config as you have missing parts

2. im having problems with it not adding in the kits or rp for vbeing on the server can anyone help

3. Would it be possible to add a "Must have blueprint to buy" option added?

4. Is there a way to do away with the RP currency an just have Economics
    Seems confusing to have 2 then convert RP to Eco money

Does anyone know where i edit the exchange rate as doing it in blocks of 1 is a chore.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2017
  5. Server rewards broke for me after the last update. There is nothing showing anymore in the shop. I already made a clean install after removing everything. No error messages in console shown

6. k1lly0u updated ServerRewards with a new update entry:

7. Could you add permissions to buying items?

Think about the Kits plugin, you can choose to show all kits but let only players with permission redeem them, or that only player with permission can see AND redeem them.

Would this be a nice addition to the plugin?

8. Web request callback raised an exception (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

9. hi, trying to use the customIcon , i created a folder in D:\Games\Steam\RustServer\oxide\data\ServerRewards\icons, added .png files i want to use, cant get it to work:

"rug_1176362146": {
    "shortname": "rug",
    "displayName": "Rug",
    "customIcon": null,
    "amount": 1,
    "cost": 100,
    "skinId": 1176362146,
    "isBp": false,
    "category": 3
    }
    },

how do i get it to load the png file from thh folder, when i change the custom icon to the file directory, i get nothing, but the items tab shows up blank

10. skins seems to be no working.. ?

11. @k1lly0u Looks like the items work but the image isnt being pulled down to display in the shop.

12. Hello! just started my oxide server up, and tried to get this store to wkr, and every time i type /s or reward commands it says unrecognized command or something like that.
    can anyone help? thanks for everything!

13. Get imagelibrary

14. nevermind! i had the finename with a (1) next to it, deleted it and it worked again! thanks anyways

15. LR images not pulling down, might be an IL issue though, not sure.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2017
  16. maybe i'm missing it but is there a way to clear everyone's RP for when I wipe the server? I know you can do it individually but I wanna wipe everyone

17. where do i edit to stop this giving out out 5 RP every half hour.

In the folder oxide/data/ServerRewards is a file called player_data

that holds how much everyone has so just delete it on a fresh wipe

18. Not from this plugin its from PlaytimeTracker so check its config

19. thats why i couldnt find it :)
    Thanks again Restistance

20. Hi,

I have a strange behavior, when i add an item to the shop it say successful on the chat but when i open /s i dont see it ... im not able to add any :/

Regards