ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,031 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes
  1. did u reload in cmd window oxide.reload ServerRewards after u make any changes ?

2. Hi there, can someone please tell me where to locate the config file to set up how many points are given per time played? There are multiple files so im battling to see which is the right config file. thanks.

3. Is there anyone who can post me a rewards_data.json with all items in it ?

@k1lly0u : it should be downloaded with the plugin itself. Such a waste of time to add all items to the config. o0

4. Hi,

I have a strange behavior, when i add an item to the shop it say successful on the chat but when i open /s i dont see it ... im not able to add any :/

The items section still empty after change.

Regards

5. open the console and type
    Code:
    oxide.reload ServerRewards

6. How do i remove an item (or just upgrade its price?)
    I've been trying to do that with a pack of stones but i type "/rewards remove item stones" and it says "unable to find a reward with that number"

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2017
  7. I add something but can not see it in the store

8. Hi,

I added item then reloaded the plugin now the item properly appear in the /s store.
    The new problem , everytime i reboot the server, i need to re-add all item because they all disappeared

How can i fix ?
    Regards,

9. If anybody had the same trouble as me (how to remove or change some item or kit's price), on your server oxide folder, go to Data>Server rewards and edit the "reward_data.json" file :)

Maybe your server is somehow deleting this file everytime you restart it?

10. Failed to call hook 'cmdExchange' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.4.62' (NullReferen
    ceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.cmdExchange (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename u
    nknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Obje
    ct& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod meth
    od, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[]
    args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] arg
    s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Cant see my economics "money" and cant exchange it fo rp! Am I doing something wrong?

11. same here

12. Make sure you have all plugins, server files and oxide up to date to rule that out

13. Thank you Wulf.
    Little trouble with the update of Economics, the plugin ServerRewards can not ask any more about Economics since ...

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated ServerRewards with a new update entry:

15. Hello!
    Where do I get to change the points that players get every X time?

16. With Rewards for Rust | Oxide

17. Add support for the steamid for the "sr add" command, please

18. Whenever I try to exchange Eco => RP, nothing happens. Doesn't take away from my Eco balance and doesn't give me RP. All of the other functions work correctly though. RP=> Eco DOES work.

Ignore this. I got rid of economics plugin completely since it's not needed for Gatherrewards and serverrewards.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2017
  19. How do you get this plugin to "see" other plugins? For example, I'm using Rewards for Rust. When I kill an animal, I get the RP in that plugin only, not in server rewards plugin. When I pull up /s, the RP available shows 0. I'm sure it's something simple I'm overlooking. Using the plugin "Quests" DOES work and reward RP correctly.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1511703442][/DOUBLEPOST]Forgot to mention, I did edit the config to use server rewards instead of economics.

Edit: I think I might have found the issue. My plugin is seriously out dated. Waiting on clanforge to respond to my request to upload the new one.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2017