ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,028 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes
  1. If you scroll to the very bottom of reward_data, you can see the command I tried to add.
    In the console I just added the 3 groups like
    oxide.group add Survivor
    oxide.group add EliteSurvivor
    oxide.group add AboveNature

If I use "oxide.usergroup add playername AboveNature" manually, it works fine. But I want it to be fully automatical so I dont have to be online and spam it for 30 people.

Edit: I used the BetterChat group manager to edit these groups

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2018
  2. You had a error with reward file here is the fix also in betterchat file GroupName must be lower case I also put other fixes in there for you

Attached Files:

3. I will check it out, thank you very much.

4. I also edited post above with a new betterchat file as you did not spell the first group right so you will need to edit that group name in the oxide.groups.data file as well if you have it

5. Good Morning

[ServerRewards] Image Library not detected, unloading ServerRewards
    and /s Unknow command

does anyone have a solution?
    best regards

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Install the Image Library plugin as the message suggests.

7. I want players to only be able to purchase things from an NPC and i don't see a specific command that can do this for me in any of the data files or json files... is there something im missing?

8. is there any way to add a new category for blueprints so they have their own category and not with normal items?

9. well if you plan to sell blueprints why not just sell blueprints as players will probably be more willing to buy the bp over the actual item since it will eliminate the scrap gather and costs.

10. Is it possible to add/remove items by manually keying in straight into the .json file? I know that editting the qty and cost works. Just asking in advance in case i break the json script :S

11. it should work

12. Check the json file on this site first before uploading it

13. Trying to sell kits through the store. I have followed the instructions and set them up and have them sold by an NPC successfully however there is a problem. The cooldowns and max uses on the kits do not seem to be honored by ServerRewards. Is there any way to make it only sell once if the max on the kit if one?

14. k1lly0u, can you add all items to the Buy list? If the full list of items are present at sell panel, why can't they be at Buy?
    Just switch false to true in config and has a posibillity to buy items, without /rewards add item......

15. Is it possible the rename "Economics" in the Shop? Would be great. An option to autoexchange the Economics from the other plugin to RP if not enough RP is left for a purchase would be great too. And the possibility the hide the back-exchange from RP to Economics.

MfG Bi0

16. Never Mind Please Delete.

17. hello, i have one thing here, how can i add RP for killing npc's from BotSpawn and such? i am only getting points from animal atm, and i can't find out how to do it with the npc from BotSpawn

18. JMJ

JMJ

You can change it in the language file.

Gather Rewards has the options you are looking for

19. it doesn't work tho

20. JMJ

JMJ

Ahh. Must not "speak" with BotSpawn then. You could always ask on the BotSpawn thread to see if they can get the two working together.