ServerInfo

Moved

Total Downloads: 10,608 - First Release: Aug 29, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 53 likes
  1. The problem is with opening steam browser ;)

2. Use single quotes '' '
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441059314][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You cant load a webpage. Neither with the steam browser nor with the GUI.

3. Yeah I'm running on Windows Server 2008 R2

4. Support multiple line text? ( \n )

5. Should be possible, lol

6. Check plugin description

7. Support multiple line text ( \n ) please

8. Enter few text lines instead, as in description example config.

9. you can just do the following:
    replace "{NewLine}" with \n then people can use {NewLine}

10. Can you explain what the critical difference between current state and support of '\n' or {NewLine}?
    Doesn't plugin support multiline text?

11. maybe it does not work if you read \n in the config, so you could just replace {NewLine} into \n inside of the plugin when reading it from the config

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Why make it so complicated? Just use \n if possible. ;)

13. well the problem was that people said it was somehow not possible, and I've seen that with the GUI that it strangely sometimes did not work. Idk im confused of my own messages myself lol.

14. Feature request:

- The ability to change the size and position of the GUI.

15. Request config option to set default tab, so it will always display a certain tab on connect rather than the last one the player was looking at.

16. First of all I'm going to add scrolling and some customization to tab font, window position/size + default tab.
    Support for images, tabs visible to specific user groups and auto text wrapping will come later.

17. I don't think scrolling is possible mate. There are no scrollbars or such in GUI

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
  18. But I do have few ideas how to do it. It won't be true scrollbar, but will add ability to add more text and later images to tabs.

19. So....