ServerInfo

Moved

Total Downloads: 10,608 - First Release: Aug 29, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 53 likes
  1. might wanna Check ur Head first before Starting to Configure the Computer? .-. Unless that's not really you in ur Picture but still Kinda Sick to Even see it. Lol Just saying "have the Right Speech Freedom"

2. Code:
    {
        "Tabs": [
        {
            "Name": "Server Rules",
            "Pages": [
            {
                "TextLines": [
                "<color=red>SERVER RULES</color>",
                "<color=red>1.</color> ABSOLUTELY NO RAIDING within your first 24 hours on the server.",
                "- (PVP is allowed at any time in the wild, but attacking players inside their base is considered raiding)",
                "<color=red>2.</color> NO RAIDING new players who are within their first 24 hours on the server.",
                "- (you may raid anyone that raids you. If in doubt, ask!)",
                "<color=red>3.</color> No setting homes inside other people's bases.",
                "- (doing this will result in a permanent ban!)",
                "<color=red>4.</color> No abusive text or voice chat.",
                "<color=red>5.</color> No glitching/bug abusing etc. (i.e. building inside rocks).",
                "<color=red>6.</color> No recycling enemy bases with /remove (you may only remove doors).",
                "<color=red>7.</color> No building on icebergs.",
                "<color=red>8.</color> No abusive signs or sleeping bags.",
                "<color=red>9.</color> No harrassing new players/nakeds with no gear.",
                "<color=red>10.</color> Be respectful to all other players at all times."
                ]
            },
            {
                "No info here yet!"
                ]
            },
            {
                "No info here yet!"
                ]
            }
            ],
            "HeaderAnchor": 0,
            "HeaderFontSize": 32,
            "TextFontSize": 18,
            "TextAnchor": 3,
            "OxideGroup": ""
        },
        {
            "Name": "Plugin Help",
            {
                "<color=yellow>LIST OF PLUGINS AND RELATED HELP</color>",
                "<color=yellow>Auto Doors:</color> Use /ad <time in seconds> to automatically close any doors you open.",
                "<color=yellow>Teleport:</color> Use /tpr <player> to request to teleport and /tpa to accept an incoming request.",
                "<color=yellow>Kits:</color> Use /kit to see the kits available to you.",
                "<color=yellow>Homes:</color> Use /sethome <name> to set a home, /home <name> to teleport there and /listhomes or /removehomes to",
                "manage your homes.",
                "<color=yellow>Tickets:</color> Use /ticket <message> to open a help ticket for help from an Admin or Mod.",
                "<color=yellow>Remover:</color> Use /remove when in range of an authorised tool cupboard to instantly remove any structure you",
                "hit with a tool.",
                "<color=yellow>Clans:</color> type /clan to see the full clan help information.",
                "<color=yellow>TearUp:</color> type /tearup <itemname> to tear up an unwanted blueprint to refund a percentage of blueprint frags.",
                "- (use /tearup lookup <item name contains> to find the proper item name to use).",
                "<color=yellow>Voting:</color> Type /vote to see where you can vote and /vote again once you have to redeem your points. Then type",
                "/reward to exchange them for a prize!",
                "* Please note, plugins may become unavailable at any time with no notice,",
                "due to the ever-changing nature of Rust which is still an alpha development stage game."
                ]
            }
            ],
        },
        {
            "Name": "No Raid rule explained",
            {
                "<color=green>NO RAID RULE EXPLANATION</color>",
                "<i>Raiding is defined as breaking into another players base/structures</i>",
                "<i>by any means to steal, kill or generally cause damage.</i>",
                "",
                "<i>An established player or clan is defined as any player or group of players</i>",
                "<i>that have been on the server for more than 24 hours.</i>",
                "",
                "Most rust servers allow raiding of anyone at anytime, but this can be very hard for new players trying",
                "to get established. Therefore the following rules about raiding are enforced here:",
                "",
                "<color=red>For your first 24 hours on the server you may NOT raid anyone.</color>",
                "",
                "<color=red>You may not raid new players that are within their first 24 hours on the server.</color>",
                "",
                "If you are a new player, and you break this rule, you are open to be raided by any established players",
                "on the server and you may also face punishment from the server staff.",
                "",
                "If a new player joins an established player or clan then they do not have 24 hours immunity and can raid",
                "and be raided.",
                "",
                "All players are immune from raiding in the first 24 hours after a map wipe and may not raid",
                "anyone in return during this time."
                ]
            }
            ],
        }
        ],
        "ShowInfoOnPlayerInit": true,
        "TabToOpenByDefault": 0,
        "Position": {
            "MinX": 0.15,
            "MaxX": 0.9,
            "MinY": 0.2,
            "MaxY": 0.9
        },
        "ActiveButtonColor": "#00FFFFFF",
        "InactiveButtonColor": "#7F7F7FFF",
        "CloseButtonColor": "#7F7F7FFF",
        "BackgroundColor": "#191919FF"
    }
    Validated in JSONLint, shows no text in the tabs.. any idea why?

3. Actually that is a semi-famous picture of a criminal in jail, that was one of the weirder mugshots.

4. Dunno about others, but after this updates this plug goes nuts on its load/unload. It just hangs up the server for minute or even two (for f**ing reload). I cant understand is it so difficult to contact with emu (Resources from emu | Oxide) to ask him: "HOW TO DO THAT DAMN AUTO WORD WRAPPING?". Come on man, seriously, don`t be so shy, or just look at his code, i don`t know. Somehow or other all this GUI plugins were inspired one by another and code, by its parts, was taken from others.

Understand me wright, your plug is great and thats why it hurts me so much.

P.s: idea with pages was not so bad, bad its useless, because no one or maybe few of players will click "next page" tab. I guess only text scrolling with word wrapping will save the situation. Man just do it i beliave its not so hard for you, and please do something with load/unload timings.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441261534][/DOUBLEPOST]One more thing that after last updates capacity of horizontal lines are lowered from about 125 symbols in cyrillic to 97 and it sucks. х_х.
    Can you at least tell at which line your plug must be edited that text could fit all the width of the window? And i dont pretty sure but its looks like this plugin makes periodical server hangs. Will look more, and if it do will be back using Custom Chat Commands.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2015
  5. All works fine for me now, apart from the show on connect isn't working!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441265676][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and pages are not useless, works really well!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441266838][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Foxy you don't seem to have anything in the oxidegroup bit, not sure if that will work.
    "OxideGroup": "player,moderator,admin"

That would be what you needed for all to see the info on server, depending on if you've any other oxidegroups. You can check oxide groups in /oxide/data/oxide.groups.json

They are case sensitive.

6. No sure what was changed but after this update it has started work!! :D

7. Dropbox - Screenshot 2015-09-03 13.42.59.png

Try to set TextFontSize to 16. It may not show text on your pc because of different screen Aspect Ratio. Mine is 16:9 with 1366x768.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441277654][/DOUBLEPOST]
    So by points.
    1. The issue with server hangs on plugin load/unload is quite interesting. Plugin only reloads config file when you reload it. When did it come? I'm testing it on personal server, so I'm not having issues with that. Plus maybe it's new compliler recompiling the code, idk. Would like to investigate and solve this issue.
    2. I'll check what's wrong with auto word wrapping later. It all takes time, and I'm not doing this as my full-time job.
    3. I believe someone is using pages.
    4. Text scrolling is impossible to do right now (unless it's autoscrolling done by server side) :p
    5. Capacity was lowered to get enough space for prev page and next page buttons. You may change anchor max to greater value at line 298.

8. baton256 updated GUI Help with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1441278944][/DOUBLEPOST]
    @Cheeze Thanks, Should be fixed with latest update.

9. hahhaha :D this is sooo sad. because I don't know anything about this Plugin. or how to Edit it... I tried... and reloaded the server. and boom save Defult -_- Could someone be kind enough to post there Example on what they use in the servers at this Current time? Thank you!!! might help others oswell

10. Thank you for understanding! I really appreciate your efforts!

11. You should add a logo image if possible that uses the server.headerimage url ^_^ that would be cool

12. @Leventier you may use config that @Foxy posted
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441285567][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Images are whole different part, I'm planning to add support for embedding images in text. But where do you want to place your headerimage? I'd appreciate if you post an image of concept ;)

13. First page can be the "front" page, so to speak ^^

14. Images would be cool yes, but in wondering about clickable html links?

15. Maybe it will work now. I mean Rust just added a button to open the website of the server into the server menu. Means we can maybe call such command as it does to open up the steam browser.

16. Meanwhile, one of my friends who's running server made a video, where you can check what plugin look like in the game from 3:40.

17. I gotta say, this is one of the most useful plugins in a long time, helped mean clean a lot of clutter from the help menu

18. Code:
    [Oxide] 3:32 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ShowInfo' on plugin 'ServerInfo v0.1.7' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    Parameter name: index)
    [Oxide] 3:32 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[ServerInfo.HelpTabPage].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerInfo.CreateTabContent (ServerInfo.HelpTab helpTab, Oxide.Game.Rust.Cui.CuiElementContainer container, System.String mainPanelName, Int32 pageIndex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerInfo.ShowInfo (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 3:32 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ShowInfo' on plugin 'ServerInfo v0.1.7' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    Parameter name: index)
    [Oxide] 3:32 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[ServerInfo.HelpTabPage].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerInfo.CreateTabContent (ServerInfo.HelpTab helpTab, Oxide.Game.Rust.Cui.CuiElementContainer container, System.String mainPanelName, Int32 pageIndex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerInfo.ShowInfo (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

19. Could you post/pm config that causing it?

20. Was working before the the rust & plugin updated
    Code:
    {
      "Tabs": [
        {
          "Name": "<color=#fb2a59>Server Info</color>",
    " ",
            "Welcome to <color=#fb2a59>The One</color>, thanks for checking out the server! This is a 6 time gather rate server.",
    "If you have any question(s), you can contact me via ",
    " ",
    "<color=#1da1f3>/website</color>,  <color=#1da1f3>/steam</color>,  or by ingame ticket <color=#1da1f3>/ticket <message></color> "
          ]
        },
        {
          "Name": "<color=#fb2a59>Server Rules</color>",
            "Here are the server rules, Read and respect them.",
    "",
        "1. <color=#fb2a59>No</color> use of bots, use of third-party software, or exploits.",
        "2. <color=#fb2a59>Do NOT</color> pretend to be the server Mod, Admin, nor Owner.",
        "3. <color=#fb2a59>No</color> Racism, Sexism, nor making fun of people beliefs.",
        "4. <color=#fb2a59>No</color> Flooding, flaming, spam, and/or advertising.",
        "5. The most important one of all, <color=#fb2a59>have fun.</color>",
          ]
        },
        {
          "Name": "<color=#fb2a59>Commands</color>",
            "This is list of some of the commands for you to use since the list is too long, you can check the full list on our website",
            "Some of these commands require you to be a VIP to use",
            " ",
    "<color=#1da1f3> /kit</color> ~~~ for a list of kit",
    "<color=#1da1f3> /clear</color> ~~~ Clears the chat of all previous messages.",
    "<color=#1da1f3> /remove optional:TIME</color> ~~~ this will work if you choose",
    "<color=#1da1f3> /toggle</color> ~~~ hides players online gui",
    "<color=#1da1f3> /invcleanme</color> ~~~ clean your inventory",
    "<color=#1da1f3> /pm <user> <msg></color> ~~~ pm player",
    "<color=#1da1f3> /r <msg></color> ~~~ reply",
    "<color=#1da1f3> /playtime <player name or steam 64 id></color> ~~~ check playtime",
    "<color=#1da1f3> /lastseen <player name or steam 64 id></color> ~~~ when last seen",
    "<color=#1da1f3> /ticket <message></color> ~~~ Saves a message in the Report list.",
    "<color=#1da1f3> /trr <partial or full player name></color> ~~~ Send trade request.",
    "<color=#1da1f3> /sil <URL></color> ~~~ Paint a sign with an image (no NSFW nor racist pictures)",
    "<color=#1da1f3> /info</color> ~~~ info board",
    "<color=#1da1f3> /dayvote</color> ~~~ View help",
    "<color=#1da1f3> /bgrade</color> ~~~ for a list of building grade level (normal players can only use 1&2)"
          ]
        },
        {
          "Name": "<color=#fb2a59>M.O.T.D</color>",
    " ",
            "Server updated and wipe! make sure to claim /kit"
          ]
        }
      ],
      "ShowInfoOnPlayerInit": true
    }