ServerInfo

Moved

Total Downloads: 10,608 - First Release: Aug 29, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 53 likes
  1. Thanks!

2. Hey Baton,

is it possible to make something like hyperlinks click able? Tho when i post a link the players can click on it?

At Freaky:
    Use the Apostrophe (') twice and it will look like quotation marks.

Like this: /clan create ''TAG'' ''Description''

3. Thanks! That worked! ;)

4. Weird. Every time i install this plugin and the server restarts or goes to start up, it just stops and doesn't boot up. If i remove this plugin and try start up, it does fine

5. Post deleted due to its doubling by myself =).
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441014440][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there any possibility to make text auo-fit width of info box? Because if I add a good piece of text, there is only one line is shown and the rest of text is behind the HUD =((. And is there any "new line" symbols like "\r\n"?

6. There is no support for \n or \r\n right now. I'm working on autofit, but I don't have guarantees.

Right now there are only two ways how to do it in my mind:
    - Autospacing - plugin will break your text to fit user screen. I dont see a way to fo this nicely, so option 2 and current way is likely to stay.
    - You are manually editing and fitting text by making few lines.

7. The Popup Notification plugin is automatically breaking the text. Maybe you can work together with emu, to figure something out. But even without it is not super difficult to fit the text into the Box. I was playing around with it for like 5 minuets, and now it suites perfectly in.
    Any news on clickable links?

8. Thanks for link. I'll check it out.
    I believe clickable links can't be done with current rust API.

9. Every time I create another line in the config it stops the plugin from working...
    Code:
    [Oxide] 7:32 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ShowInfo' on plugin 'ServerInfo v0.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 7:32 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.ServerInfo.ShowInfo (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
  10. I have no issues with plugin reload\restart. Are you running on windows?

What config file are you editing? Post your config to resolve issues.

11. File I'm Editing: server_info_text.json

Config content:
    Code:
    {
      "Tabs": [
        {
          "Name": "<color=#FCBD06>TRust</color>",
          "TextLines": [
            "Welcome to TRust official server. Here you can find all of the server information, rules and more."
            "Line 2"
            "Line 3"
          ]
        },
        {
          "Name": "<color=#FCBD06>Voting</color>",
            "This is second tab"
          ]
        },
        {
          "Name": "<color=#FCBD06>Plugins</color>",
            "This is third tab"
          ]
        }
      ],
      "ShowInfoOnPlayerInit": true
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
  12. I've checked your config in: JSON Formatter & Validator
    TextLines in TRust are formatted incorrectly. Use the site to make valid config ;)

13. I've tried using it, but the problem still persists.

14. Still can't reproduce the issue:[​IMG]

15. Hmm, maybe there's a conflict with another plugin?

16. Not sure, could you post your plugin list?

17. Oh my god, I'm a moron.

I completely forgot to add the ',' after the first and second line. Lol

18. That's why I gave you the link to config validator :p

19. I feel dumb lol, thanks bud

20. Hey baton,

isn't there that new server command "server.url" which includes URLs in your server description? Could it be possible to use that to paste a URL in the ServerInfo file which should be click able with a button or anything?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441054672][/DOUBLEPOST]This is the string from the csharp-assembly:

Code:
    [Admin]
    public static string url;