1. Still in effed over mode

2. Can you explain (Thx Data) ? I don t understand what you wrote ... Thx. ( I saw the last oxide update but did not upload yet will do it later ).

3. any one know wen they are gona sort the bug out??? i lose buildigns and shit all the time the server has to restart and it sucks

4. This is getting old real quick.....I try n build up a server.....had 60+ players last week.....now they're like eff this and I lose the population.
    Just going to shut it off until a fix is announced. And if not by the time i have to pay for server again? adios rust.

5. its mesed up that they hawent fixed it yet

6. any news about fix?

7. I don t have any wipe of the map anymore... Since saturday evenig ! I restarted my server twice since then for oxide update.

8. I just did the restart (latest rust and oxide installed) and seems all keeps at their places :) :) :)
    Yahoo!!! :)

9. ok so for the pastupdate bases were dissapiring i stoped this probllem by saving the server manualy but i just logged on and they dissaered again what the fuck do i do

im still having oule will you guys help me out
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444251605][/DOUBLEPOST]it just did it again

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
  10. Did you fully update your server? The saving problems were coming from Rust, in order to fix them, you must update your server concurrently with Rust updates.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444253446][/DOUBLEPOST]P-S. Was this update good? or did it mess more things up?

11. it was good what as the command to force your update
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444255011][/DOUBLEPOST]o the update idk man

12. after update-restart rust server can't load all saved buildings.

i suggest to you

1) stop your server
    2) force update rust server
    3) force update oxide
    4) start your server
    5) build some base or home by yourself
    6) wait 30-60 min and check the save file, now the rust server autosave world every 10 min, but you need to be sure your base saved well
    7) restart server

if your building OK, you solve the destroy problem.

8) forget about your old bases and world :)

read the Apologies are in order. The patch on Thursday was fucked and we didn’t communicate well.

13. whats the mmand to udate because my host says they update it for me with a mod but it doesnt work fo shit so ya hat is that command
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444301270][/DOUBLEPOST]lol

14. After Updating, when i type save.all the console give me Invalid Command : Save.all

??

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Search for the command using "find save" instead.

16. I Resuming the subject. I have the same problem. Despite autosave every 5 minutes the map will not save ...

17. try manually writing save.
    and then go to the folder in wich you have your save.0
    and then hit F5 to refresh the view of the folder.
    Then check the timestamp of the save.0 file.