1. I normally do it via rcon after first update before anybody has built anything.

Code:
    +server.stability false

Is the correct usage in batch?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That looks right.

3. please help

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you using the latest Rust update? There were 2 updates for Rust today.

5. Just got the strange wipe at my Rust server hosted by gameservers.com.

After restart server all building was wiped but constructions, ammunition etc. exists.

Updates server to latest version (Last Updated 2015-10-02 16:12:48)

6. Hi, i'm sorry for my bad engish but I realy need help for this. thank you for your help.

Before this wipe, I make some edits in the Oxide Data-file (groups and Usergroup configuration). When I finish my modification, I restarded the server.
    When the server goes back, everything was wiped. But a few things have remained, like ladders, signs, a little fondation or pilliar flying out the ground.

I tried to backup my serveur (i'm on DeinServer), but nothing happend, still a few pillar, signs and ladders. Of course I correct my error when i edit the Oxide Data-file.

how to find my buildings back? do you have an issue ? very big thanks for your help !
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443882891][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe just a bug of Rust... Strange buildings Wipe after server restart

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2015
  7. Hello i have a strange problem after reboot server, the map is wipe i can see the cupboard in air but other building are not visible.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443901078,1443888384][/DOUBLEPOST]New devblog speak about this problem Devblog 80 – Postmortem

8. So after updating the the current Oxide release all the bases disappeared. (after the main one for the steam update)

All that was left were cabs, sleeping bags and some crates.

I checked another server and it was the same.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide doesn't wipe your map, it's a Rust bug that should already be fixed. You'll likely still wipe until you are using the latest Rust DLL though.

10. Yeah I saw the portmortem a few posts up.

It didnt explain the campfire issue though. Is that on their end as well?

Thanks!

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There's a separate thread for that, but yes.

12. Ok thanks for all your help in the matter.

13. I see this post is active.
    Can you tell me if the problem with savegames is solved ? Can we restart server without having a wipe of the map ?

14. does the latest patch make you wipe ?

15. If you have already had this bug only a update from rust would fix it so wait for wulf to make a post and tell all who have the bug before you restart

16. I read there was this bug but I never restarted the server ;-)
    I just ask in case I make one just to make a good fresh air for the server ;-)

I will wait.

17. Yup...I see the latest oxide release but nothing on rust itself....so im waiting lol

18. Hello just a quick question about stability and restarts. I restarted my sever a day or 2 ago and it didn't save and got wiped like everyone else. Has this been fixed. is it safe to restart or will i loss everything again. Also is there a way other than adding -server.stability true to the startup to gain better stability.

19. i have the thing were it updates automatically but can i fore one because th9s is pissin me off
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443978593,1443845311][/DOUBLEPOST]bases on my server are still disapering please help

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The best you can do is make sure you are fully updated with both Rust and Oxide. The bug should have already been fixed in Rust.