1. Will be fun if they tell us that we have to make an update, that it is going to be fixed, but we will have to start over again ahah

2. Dont have this problem

3. What are your launches options ?

4. launches? Can you rephrase that please

5. Did you restart? It's all servers AFAIK.

"Launches" meant "launch" as in "launch options", or server command line params.

6. I done restart and quit commands to check and no problems It might be the Inventory-Guardian plugin I have as it saves players every x mins

7. Well player inventory is one thing, the biggest issue is pretty much everything built or deployed just disappears on restart.

8. I have only tested players so far on my test server after I get a sleep will test buildings

9. The server update is released 40 mins ago.
    Opinions?

p.s Old map saves seems to be fucked up, no buildings in it at all.

10. Old map erased. On the new made 5 restarts the server and the house remained in place.

11. A entier night searching what was the problem... And was thinking recent update fix this... WIPE !!!

My players didn't like that...

12. Is the problem solved? Some player says to have the toolbar freezed and I don't want to make a restart again lol

13. So after this patch's crazziness I'm unaware if anything has been fixed yet? I've seen tons of rust updates but I'm unaware if any of them were server. The protocol hasn't seemed to change.

But I found this post from 2 hours ago where Gary has mentioned he fixed the issues with bases disappearing.

Server update today at 12

I use Oxide version: 2.0.1420, Rust Protocol: 1323

Is it safe for me to reboot? Do I need a Steam update, what's the deal. the lack of communication of the dev's side of things drives me a bit crazy. It's hard to keep up with it all.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There have been 2 server updates for Rust today so far, both involving save fixes I believe.

15. Oh, no protocol changes? So do a normal Steam/Oxide update then?

16. How do you find out what server version you're using? I updated about an hour ago, but I'm not sure.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I go by dates, but aside from that you'd need to somehow get the Steam buildid and compare it against Steam's database.

18. How can I double check that stability is off in the configuration before I restart? Keeps turning on even though I have it off >.<

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Where are you setting it? The best place to set it for immediate use is the command-line or startup script.