1. i have this thing wee it automatically updates my server threw game servers is there a way i can update it my self

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If your control panel provides it, sure. I'm not really familiar with them myself, but generally they have a button to manually run SteamCMD to update the server. They should be providing the latest Oxide snapshots as well, so those would always be the latest.

3. ya im using rusty butn i csnt do this alot longer all the people on my server keep losing these bases and its not good fr my server esspecialy when im tryin to grow

4. HI,
    After last update I seem to have a problem with foundations. The ones built in the same time are degrading really fast regardless of terrain they're on.

Yesterday three houses were built in different locations. Every foundation had 500/500 condition, however this morning they all went down to 430/500.

Does anyone know any solutions for this problem?

5. is it fixed now?

my server status: Server latest version (Last Updated 2015-10-03 16:43:02)

but doesn't do the the restart last ~30 hours

6. According to what I was told, if you have the oxide version : Oxide version: 2.0.1420, Rust Protocol: 1323

Answer : mh you are using an old rust server version / not the latest oxide...2.0.1426 is the latest...the save fixes should be in 1424 and higher...

Now I have Version 2.0.1426

I had a big problem today and had to force a restart of the server. everything disapeared...

7. Happened to me too, my server got an error and i had to restart.... bang

Code:
    Server Network Exception
    IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.

After I was spammed with this error I had to restart my server and when I did damn near all of our 9,000 object were gone it was like a full wipe.

Very shorty after the updates hit and I am now running the latest versions again and seem to be able to restart.

Was anyone able to update without losing the last few days?

8. It's still doing it for me in the same manner. Pissing off players who are simply going elsewhere and playing other games so no real point in having a server anymore. More than likely will shut it down and cancel service with server farm.

9. did they fix the update bug yet ?

10. Yes they did fix the saving bug. Update your server by going into console and typing login anonymous then force_install_dir (location, ex C:/rustserver) then app_update 258550, then update with oxide.

11. I suppose this is a solution when you have a home server ? Not a server you pay which is not in your house ?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2015
  12. you can get remote desktop and connect to any servers pc

13. nfoservers.com you can

14. I just read : ( but I don't know where to find the official info about it )

Server + client updates are in uploading right now! Maybe they fixed those bugs! Waiting for the updates to be live on client/server !

15. Hi, I've lost all my save (Buildings, loot...) After Rust update.

When i Paste my old save in procedural map, Server restart and create new file in save.

Thank's

16. just now got the restart and all gone again away.

force install the last possible server version. let ' s see how it will be :/

17. I can't get console with Nitrado online for update server

18. I have again in console this error : ( it is non stop )

NullReferenceException

Can someone tell me if it is really bad ? or I am not the only one ?