Running Man

Plugin Runnung Man

Total Downloads: 3,845 - First Release: Jan 16, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 4, 2018

4.9/5, 20 likes
  1. do you have a config already made as i tryed to edit mine but its not giving random loot here is my config and yes "Random": "true", is set lol
    '

Code:
    {
      "runner": {
        "Karma": {
          "RewardItems": {
              "MinValue": 0,
              "MaxValue": 1
            }
          }
        },
        "ServerReward": {
            "serverreward": {
            }
          }
        },
        "build": {
            "wood": {
              "MinValue": 1000,
              "MaxValue": 10000
            },
            "stones": {
            }
          }
        },
        "weapon": {
            "rifle.bolt": {
            },
            "ammo.rifle": {
              "MinValue": 50,
              "MaxValue": 150
            }
          }
        }
      },
      "killer": {
            }
          }
        },
        "ServerReward": {
            "serverreward": {
            }
          }
        },
        "build": {
            "wood": {
            },
            "stones": {
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }

2. Can you post your config file and what item is gave when someone kill the runner

3. i did above and its only giving wood anything from 1k to 10 k

4. Did it give you stones with wood?

5. nope just wood on its own

6. The file you gave before is the data file, can you post the config from config folder

Did you reload the plugin ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1506200301][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Can you post what appear in the console when a player is rewarded ?

7. all im getting is this

(20:58:03) | [RunningMan] [EVENT] +--------------- RUNNING MAN -----------------
    (20:58:03) | [RunningMan] [EVENT] | <color=#C4FF00>Running Man</color>: Player - DADDY kill wanjunior and received a reward!
    (20:58:03) | [RunningMan] [EVENT] +---------------------------------------------
    (20:58:03) | [RunningMan] [EVENT] +--------------- RUNNING MAN -----------------
    (20:58:03) | [RunningMan] [EVENT] | timer eventstart stopped
    (20:58:03) | [RunningMan] [EVENT] +---------------------------------------------
    (20:58:03) | wanjunior[8858768/steamid] was killed by DADDY[10506513/steamid]

8. Any chance you can make a ingame-time option? i have only pvp at night on my server. and when someone get shot, time schedual is not coorect anymore. Only have pvp from 20-08 ingame time.

9. What do you mean by " is not correct anymore" ?

10. I mean this plugin is based on realtime and i can not use it when it is like this. PVP is only allowed during nighttime on the server.

11. Oh I understand now I'll do it tomorrow if I've time

12. ehhh...

13. sami37 updated Running Man with a new update entry:

14. sami37 updated Running Man with a new update entry:

15. did a test. did not end event at 8

16. sami37 updated Running Man with a new update entry:

17. Hi Sami37, any possibility of including in future updates that the persecuted appear in the lustymap as a red dot? or appears on the map every two minutes? to use it as a radar for other players ... it's an idea ...

18. (23:45:58) | Failed to run a 1800.00 timer in 'RunningMan v1.5.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

19. Hello, can you post the log that appear before the error please, maybe includes 10 lines?

20. Here's what I have

Code:
    11:33 [Info] [RunningMan] [EVENT] +--------------- RUNNING MAN -----------------
    11:33 [Info] [RunningMan] [EVENT] | Running man - ouu ran away from the chase and received as a reward!
    11:33 [Info] [RunningMan] [EVENT] +---------------------------------------------
    11:33 [Info] [RunningMan] [EVENT] +--------------- RUNNING MAN -----------------
    11:33 [Info] [RunningMan] [EVENT] | random
    11:33 [Info] [RunningMan] [EVENT] +---------------------------------------------
    11:33 [Info] [RunningMan] [EVENT] | timer eventstart stopped
    11:34 [Warning] [Updater] Couldn't get the latest version of plugin Rust:IO for Oxide
    11:34 [Warning] [Updater] Couldn't get the latest version of plugin AlphaLoot
    11:34 [Warning] [Updater] Couldn't get the latest version of plugin CCUpdateCheck
    11:34 [Error] Failed to run a 1800.00 timer in 'RunningMan v1.5.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    11:34 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.RunningMan.DestroyLeaveEvent () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0