Running Man

Plugin Runnung Man

Total Downloads: 3,845 - First Release: Jan 16, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 4, 2018

4.9/5, 20 likes
  1. sami37 updated Running Man with a new update entry:

2. Yeah. I was thinking it's so much easier for runners. They can sit in their base behind walls and the killer has to expend lots of energy to get to them. It seems like the killer needs to be incentive or they simply won't bother. They have to risk leaving their security, possibly marching into a trap, destroying walls, etc.

Know what I mean?

3. I'll make an update to separate both reward tomorrow

4. Thank you!

5. awesome thanks :) thats great!

6. i would suggest somehow rewards are zero if you just hide in your base. maybe link it to TC or something because atm simply sitting in your base ruins the whole idea.

7. sami37 updated Running Man with a new update entry:

8. Thanks for the update!!!!

It has been running great but I just now noticed this in the console, wanted to see if its anything to worry about?

(03:57:34) | Failed to run a 1800.00 timer in 'RunningMan v1.5.2' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)

(03:57:34) | at Oxide.Plugins.RunningMan.Startevent () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

9. Oh I'll repair when I'm at home in 3h max

10. you're awesome thanks!

11. sami37 updated Running Man with a new update entry:

12. whenever i force this event, it works great, but the rest the time it says there arent enough players to start the event. i have 3 admin on the server and its set to 2. do admin not count, only default?

13. If you want to exclude moderator and admin you have to put 1 into the config
    If you want to exclude admin only, you have to put 2
    If you want everyone, you have to put 0

14. sami37 updated Running Man with a new update entry:

15. Now the mayhem! Time to figure out ways to entice the players to murder each other :)

16. its baaaaaaaaack :(

(00:31:55) | Failed to run a 1800.00 timer in 'RunningMan v1.5.4' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)

(00:31:55) | at Oxide.Plugins.RunningMan.Startevent () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

08:00 [Error] Failed to run a 3600.00 timer in 'RunningMan v1.5.4' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    08:00 [Stacktrace] at Oxide.Plugins.RunningMan.Startevent () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2017
  17. sami37 updated Running Man with a new update entry:

18. Any chance you can make a ingame-time option? i have only pvp at night on my server. and when someone get shot, time schedual is not coorect anymore. Only have pvp from 20-08 ingame time.

19. just a bit confused where would i add the rewards in for the hunted player if they survive and where do i add the rewards in for the player hunting the player

20. Hello, i invite you reading the FAQ about reward