Rewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,857 - First Release: Jun 11, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Code:
        "ActivityReward_Enabled": true,
        "CustomPermissionMultiplier_Enabled": false,
        "DistanceMultiplier_Enabled": true,
        "Economincs_TakeMoneyFromVictim": false,
        "HappyHour_Enabled": false,
        "NPCReward_Enabled": false,
        "PrintToConsole": true,
        "ServerRewards_TakeMoneyFromVictim": true,
        "UseClansPlugin": true,
        "UseEconomicsPlugin": false,
        "UseFriendsPlugin": true,
        "UseServerRewardsPlugin": true,
        "VIPMultiplier_Enabled": false,
        "WeaponMultiplier_Enabled": true,
        "WelcomeMoney_Enabled": true

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are the players friends? If so, they wouldn't get points for killing each other.

3. No they are not friends / clan.
    We simply do not get money when we kill another player and it's general for all the server 45 people approx.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What do you have the reward rate for humans set to?

5. Yes, the plugin simply does not detect when a player is killed
    Code:
        "horse": 15.0,
        "human": 50.0,
        "NPCKill_Reward": 50.0,

6. Feature request:
    • Additional permission groups, we have a 2 tier VIP system and are unable to give the higher tier x3 while leaving tier 1 x2

7. @Tarek Plugin is kinda "Broken" as it look, people kill 1 animal, but they get 2 rewards, and both different counts, also its not accurate with time, for ex. I am putting few rewards with death notes bellow:

Code:
    (22:30:59) | [Death Notes] Coffinfeeder killed a Wolf with a Pump Shotgun from 0m.
    (22:30:59) | [Rewards] Coffinfeeder got 112.5 for killing a wolf
    (22:31:16) | [Rewards] Coffinfeeder got 25 for killing a wolf(22:31:46) | [Death Notes] Coffinfeeder killed a Boar with a Hunting Bow from 35.81m.
    (22:31:46) | [Rewards] Coffinfeeder got 30 for killing a boar
    (22:32:15) | [Rewards] Coffinfeeder got 10 for killing a boar

8. @Tarek is there a way you could add some punishment functionality to this for killing new server players? So it stops the killing spree on the nakeds to get points? Thanks man! I love the plugin!

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That sounds like an idea for a new. I linked the thread per the rewarding for killing. ;)

10. I'm getting a new PC soon, which will make it much easier for me to work on this plugin (ultrabooks aren't a good choice for this :| )

Thanks alot Wulf for supporting this. I'll start looking into the bugs mentioned

11. I just tested the plugin today and didn't get that problem.
    Are you still experiencing that? Maybe you set UseEconomics and UseServerRewards to true?
    Any more info you can provide that you think is triggering that? Because my server with "Rewards" and "Economics" plugins only is working well.

12. I use only ServerRewards, no Economics, and in cfg I have set up only SR to be used. But from yesterdays update and wipe on the server, no issue with it, so not sure where it went wrong, buts its okay now - as it seems ;)

13. GREAT plugin, everything is working except the rewarding of RPs for destroying the "Helicopter".

"Rewards": {
    "human": 200.0,
    "bear": 20.0,
    "wolf": 20.0,
    "chicken": 20.0,
    "horse": 20.0,
    "boar": 20.0,
    "stag": 20.0,
    "helicopter": 1000.0,
    "autoturret": 0.0,
    "ActivityRewardRate_minutes": 15.0,
    "ActivityReward": 25.0,
    "WelcomeMoney": 50.0,
    "HappyHour_BeginHour": 20.0,
    "HappyHour_DurationInHours": 2.0,
    "HappyHour_EndHour": 23.0,
    "NPCKill_Reward": 50.0
    },

14. ok there is 1 problem with reward after i kill smt i get for example 15 RP than i skin it and get again 15 RP ? is that correct ?

15. I'll fix the heli tomorrow
    I'll check that, it is not supposed to tho.

16. But it do that. Need to be fix a lil :p rest works perfect

17. Nevermind!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2017
  18. i am noticing players get reward for kill then reward on destroy too can this be changed?

19. @Tarek Asked a while back but could you add additional config options for higher RP multipliers for additional groups?

We have x2 for our VIP group but we'd like to have a x3 for our Platinum VIP's.

Thanks

20. I am getting this issue too. I haven't seen something in the config mentioning when the player harvests the animal they also get the bonus of what the animal is worth (minus any weapon modifier).