Custom event that adds meteor showers to the game

Total Downloads: 9,963 - First Release: Jul 20, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 1, 2017

5/5, 45 likes
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

http://docs.oxidemod.org/rust/#item-list

3. emu

emu

The bundle warnings should not cause any problems other than spamming the console. We have to wait for the game developers to fix that.
    Alternatively, you could edit the plugin code to disable random fire rockets.
    Edit this line:
    Code:
    private float fireRocketChance = 0.05f;
    To this:
    Code:
    private float fireRocketChance = 0;

4. Code:
    if(isFireRocket)
        projectileItem = GetFireRocket();
    else
        projectileItem = GetRocket();
    Looks like it

5. emu

emu

Rockets that fall down are either fire or basic rockets. It's like this since the first release. What is the question?

6. Emu bro, pretty sure you just need to replace assets/bundled/prefabs/fireball with assets/bundled/prefabs/fireball.prefab but I didn't test it.. They changed a lot of internal names for resources like that.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin doesn't use that as a direct reference, and it happens without the plugin as well. I believe rockets call that old asset still.

8. Me too, any fixes? Never mind I read above, thanks
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439155995,1439037769][/DOUBLEPOST]So can anyone tell me what line of code to edit to stop the bundle error spamming the console? Much appreciated...

9. Read what sayed emu earlier. It work for me.

10. Hi people!, i did a few changes in hopes of getting a different ammo to fall from the sky.... i changed GetRocket() and GetFireRocket() like this
    " return ItemManager.FindItemDefinition("ammo.rifle.explosive");"

(only replaced the item!) but i'm getting the following exception:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ScaleTrailRenderer.Awake ()
    UnityEngine.GameObject:SetActive(Boolean)
    GameManager:CreatePrefab(GameObject, Vector3, Quaternion, Boolean)
    GameManager:CreatePrefab(String, Vector3, Quaternion, Boolean)
    GameManager:CreateEntity(String, Vector3, Quaternion, Boolean)
    Oxide.Plugins.RainOfFire:CreateRocket(Vector3, Vector3, Boolean)
    Oxide.Plugins.RainOfFire:RandomRocket(Vector3, Single, Boolean)
    Oxide.Plugins.<StartRainOfFire>c__AnonStorey1:<>m__0()
    Oxide.Core.Libraries.TimerInstance:Update()
    Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer:Update(Single)
    Oxide.Core.OxideMod:OnFrame(Single)
    Oxide.Ext.Unity.UnityScript:Update()
    [Oxide] 7:13 PM [Error] Failed to run a 0.64 timer in RainOfFire (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 7:13 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.RainOfFire.CreateRocket (Vector3 startPoint, Vector3 direction, Boolean isFireRocket) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.RainOfFire.RandomRocket (Vector3 origin, Single radius, Boolean dropsItems) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.RainOfFire+<StartRainOfFire>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

11. Been getting this error spamming the console as well could not work out what was causing it
    [BUNDLE] Not found: assets/bundled/prefabs/fireball
    Couldn't find prefab "assets/bundled/prefabs/fireball"
    plugin removed until a fix has been found

12. Fixed with last update, as lot of things :)

13. Hmmm, I updated it on Saturday and I am still getting the bundles fireball error...

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's an issue that needs to be fixed with Rust, not this plugin.

15. Thanks Wulf.

16. is it possible to add more console options so I can do rof.onplayer Playername ? I sometimes like to ROF on players using Rusty while I travel. :)

any chance we can have lightning strikes like in Minecraft?

17. Hey Rain of Fire guy - still one of my favorite mods. my newbie players freak out when they first see it!

What is needed - Console command so admins can easily direct ROF.Player <playername>

also I want an option to rain down animals like Bears :)!!!

18. I been trying to do something like this with any object, with an option in cfg to choose which object....... no succes so far :/....