RaidTracker

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,780 - First Release: May 8, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 25, 2018

5/5, 19 likes
  1. It works as intended. /x is for authlevel or the authorized list only. /px is for those with the raidtracker.use permission, as it's meant for players and has less functionality than /x. Using /x can wipe the database or see all explosions in an area, instead of only explosions affecting the player who uses the command.

I see the confusion. I had the command listed as /x on the overview when it should've been listed as /px. Sorry about that.

2. Permission 'raidtracker.use' doesn't exist

3. Either Show Explosions or Allow DDRAW must be enabled in the config under Players for the permission to exist.

4. Same thing happend to be and i did both examples and still says

oxide.grant group admin raidtracker.see

Permission 'raidtracker.see' doesn't exist

Let me know what I have wrong. Thank you

{
    "Additional Tracking": {
    "Track Beancan Grenades": false,
    "Track F1 Grenades": false
    },
    "Discord": {
    "Send Notifications": false
    },
    "DiscordMessages": {
    "Message - Embed Color (DECIMAL)": 3329330,
    "Message - Webhook URL": "Intro to Webhooks"
    },
    "Players": {
    "Allow DDRAW": true,
    "Command Name": "px",
    "Limit Command Once Every X Seconds": 60.0,
    "Permission Name": "raidtracker.use",
    "Show Explosions": true,
    "Show Explosions Within X Meters": 1000.0
    },
    "PopupNotifications": {
    "Duration": 0.0,
    "Use Popups": false
    },
    "Settings": {
    "Allow Manual Deletions and Wipe of Explosion Data": true,
    "Apply Retroactive Deletion Dates When Days To Delete Is Changed": true,
    "Apply Retroactive Deletion Dates When No Date Is Set": true,
    "Auth Level": 2,
    "Authorized List": [admin],
    "Automatically Delete Each Explosion X Days After Being Logged": 0,
    "Color By Weapon Type Instead Of By Player Name": false,
    "Delete Radius": 50,
    "Draw Arrows": true,
    "Explosions Command": "x",
    "Max Explosion Messages To Player": 10,
    "Max Names To Draw": 25,
    "Output Detailed Explosion Messages To Client Console": true,
    "Print Explosions To Server Console": true,
    "Print Milliseconds Taken To Track Explosives In Server Console": false,
    "Show Explosion Messages To Player": true,
    "Show Explosions Within X Meters": 1000,
    "Time In Seconds To Draw Explosions": 60.0,
    "Wipe Data When Server Is Wiped (Recommended)": true
    },
    "Slack": {
    "Channel": "general",
    "Message Style (FancyMessage, SimpleMessage, Message, TicketMessage)": "FancyMessage",
    "Send Notifications": false
    }
    }

5. That's an invalid config. It won't load because of

"Authorized List": [admin],

Delete the admin bit. it's for steam64 ids only and overrides authlevel. if you just want authlevel 2 using the plugin then leave it blank

"Authorized List": [],

... and, viola

(20:11:04) | Group 'admin' granted permission 'raidtracker.use'

6. Change in DiscordMessages

Code:
    DiscordMessages?.Call("API_SendFancyMessage", _webhookUrl, msg("Embed_MessageTitle"), _messageColor, content);
    TO:
    Code:
    DiscordMessages?.Call("API_SendFancyMessage", _webhookUrl, msg("Embed_MessageTitle"), content, _messageColor);
    Had a member report this on the DiscordMessages thread.

7. This didn't fix the issue for me unfortunately.

8. Really? What happens?

9. I receive this error message. (I made the change you mentioned of swapping the paramters 'content' and '_messageColor')

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'API_SendFancyMessage' on plugin 'DiscordMessages v1.8.2' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
      at Oxide.Plugins.DiscordMessages.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Oh,

Try
    Code:
    DiscordMessages?.Call("API_SendFancyMessage", _webhookUrl, msg("Embed_MessageTitle"), content, null, _messageColor);

11. If you are getting this message:
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'API_SendFancyMessage' on plugin 'DiscordMessages v1.8.2' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
      at Oxide.Plugins.DiscordMessages.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Replace line 502
    Code:
    DiscordMessages?.Call("API_SendFancyMessage", _webhookUrl, msg("Embed_MessageTitle"), _messageColor, content);
    With this line
    Code:
    DiscordMessages?.Call("API_SendFancyMessage", _webhookUrl, msg("Embed_MessageTitle"), content, null, _messageColor);

12. If you want your messages that go to discord to look better formatted you can change the language file located at /lang/en/RaidTracker.json
    Change the following lines
    Code:
    ["Embed_MessageTitle"] = "Player Message",
    ["Embed_MessageMessage"] = "Message",
    ["ExplosionMessage"] = "[Explosion] {AttackerName} ({AttackerId}) @ {EndPos} ({Distance}m) {Weapon}: {EntityHit} - Victim: {VictimName} ({OwnerID})"
    to this
    Code:
      "Embed_MessageTitle": "Raid Message",
      "Embed_MessageMessage": "Details",
      "ExplosionMessage": "Attacker: {AttackerName} ({AttackerId})\nVictim: {VictimName} ({OwnerID})\nLocation: {EndPos} ({Distance}m)\nUsing: {Weapon}\nHit: {EntityHit}"

13. This fixed it for me thanks a lot! I am pretty competent with C# but could not for the life of me see why it wasn't working. The parameters looked correct to me.

14. It's because as I was telling you how to fix it I made more changes that implemented a text message arg to allow text aswell as the embed message.

15. how can i add Explosive 5.56 Rifle Ammo to the tracker as i see them raid with that to

16. how can i check explosions as an admin?

17. Error while compiling: RaidTracker.cs(86,42): error CS1061: Type `BaseEntity' does not contain a definition for `GetEstimatedWorldPosition' and no extension method `GetEstimatedWorldPosition' of type `BaseEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update, you're using an old version of the plugin.

19. Oh, my bad... Thank you.

20. Keep getting messages saying no explosion found near entities you own or used to own... how can i use it to see other peoples ??