RaidTracker

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,780 - First Release: May 8, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 25, 2018

5/5, 19 likes
  1. @Shadow26inc I'm not sure. Everything looks correct in your config. I was able to send a message to any channel by changing it in the config, and then reloading RaidTracker.

2. Appreciate the response. It's sending to the channel hooked to the Slack plugin only. Might this have something to do with it? I have the other Slack plugins installed and setup, and they send to their own channels. Again, thanks for looking into this.

3. Np. Which plugins?

4. I have Slack, SlackNotice, SlackChat, and SlackReport. The channel that the base Slack plugin is set to, is the one that RaidTracker keeps sending to (even though the config is set to a specific channel). The other plugins have specific channels that are named by server and region (all those send properly).

5. I've attached a test version you can try out. Let me know your results.

@PryMary I've added DiscordMessages to the config. I've made the entry names in the config and language file identical to the ones found in DiscordMesssages for ease of use. You must update DiscordMessages to version 1.4.1 to use this option.

@Shadow26inc I've added 'Channel' under 'Slack' in the config. I'm not sure why this was missing, this should address your issue.

Attached Files:

6. Much appreciated.

7. This version works perfectly, for anyone running into the same issue I had.

8. Is it normal for entity hit to be higher than 1? Like if it's 41 in this instance. Is that some kind of hack or is that normal?

9. I would ignore that number as it's not accurate

10. nivex updated Raid Tracker with a new update entry:

11. Thanks!

12. I give the player the privilege raidtracker.use and raidtracker.see not work!
    You are not allowed to use this command.

13. Using the Oxide permission system | Oxide

raidtracker.use is for using /x

raidtracker.see
    is for seeing explosions in chat or in popups as they happen

14. Hey.
    Tell me, I have lost the arrow.
    The configuration is "Draw Arrows": true,

15. raidtracker.use permission does not exist. raidtracker.see works fine.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
  16. I'm trying to grant use and says it doesn't exist. see works fine, any ideas?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What is saying what doesn't exist?

18. Sorry, the permission for use - raidtracker.use

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What do you have set for Player > Permission Name in the config file? Also, you'd need to have either player explosion messages or player drawing enabled in the config for the command and permission to work.

20. hmmm, I sent the .cs file to the server then went to give access to the two permissions and got the error. I didn't even get that far. If that was in the instructions I do apologize!