RaidTracker

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,780 - First Release: May 8, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 25, 2018

5/5, 19 likes
  1. nivex updated Raid Tracker with a new update entry:

2. nivex updated Raid Tracker with a new update entry:

3. Works, Thank You!

4. Thanks for adding a permission we can grant to. I have a 'mod' group that I have given permissions to certain plugins, just not server level moderator access (since it's basically the same as admin). By adding a permission, you have allowed me to grant them this ability.
    Might be helpful to update the Overview if you can, to show this permission so people won't have to dig for it, especially if this q&a section grows.

EDIT: When I try to grant the permission, it says it doesn't exist

5. You have to enable "Allow DDRAW" or "Show Explosions" under "Players" in the config in order for the permission to exist. "Limit Command Once Every X Seconds" must also be greater than 0 seconds.

6. oh i see it. Ok Thanks!

7. Does anyone else have an issue with it showing the wrong number of explosions in the chat message?

8. Hi I just download this plugin and had some questions i tried to use it but its not working dose not seem to give me an error or you do not have permission... i have tried doing the /x help nothing shows no errors or info. I used the raidtracker.use "steam id" but also didn't work.

9. Sounds like the plugin isn't installed or you're missing Oxide.

10. I have oxide installed and have vanish also when i do plugins it shows

Vanish
    Raidtracker there no error or anything but when i do the commands nothing happens :(

11. So you type 'plugins' into the server console and only Vanish is listed? Then that means Raid Tracker wasn't installed or didn't compile correctly. Check logs for any errors.

12. No when i type plugins i see both

Vanish
    Raid Tracker

Is there anything els i can do to see if see if raid tracker works any other commands?

13. Type /x in-game, not in the console.

If this does nothing then delete the config file and the plugin and then reinstall it. If it still doesn't work then there's nothing else I can do for you.

14. Thank u very much i was doing it in console, I thought it worked like vanish in F1

15. With regards to the Discord set-up I have gone through the ballache that is creating a bot but it sits there offline and from reading the support on that page you need to download python and a myriad of other things to make it work.

My support request on Discord API thread:
    So I have set-up the bot and added it to my server but it's sat there offline and I get this in console if someone raids: (22:15:38) | [Discord] Discord Api responded with 400: {"code": 40001, "message": "Unauthorized"}

I'm using raid tracker and that uses this to advise via my Discord server in a specific channel I set-up for rust admin stuff.

Now I have been reading through that music player and that is saying i need to install python and all kinds of weird stuff just to get this to work... I'm not down with that and would rather use a webhook if at all possible?

Same question can this please use a webhook like DiscordMessages for Rust | Oxide does. At least I won't have to install loads of things just to get it to work.

16. @PryMary I'm sorry that you and others are having issues setting up a Discord bot. I'll add this to my to-do list and implement it when I've completed my other tasks and have the time to research it. I have no ETA for this.

17. Hi Nivex, I got the bot set-up but as stated it just sits there offline and when a raid occurs on the server the console is spammed by that message above every time an explosion goes off! I thought I had set it up correctly and the bot would come online when a raid happens but then after more reading it was advised to set-up python on the server (which I don't have access too as its hosted) or on my PC :/ I was like wtf why not just use a hook makes a lot more sense and those that are not down with too much reading / setting up would more than likely use this great plugin :) Just giving you some honest criticism to help you. Not flame you. Great work on the plugin and I shall just disable the discord bit for the interim.

18. @PryMary I've contacted the developer of DiscordMessages and he'll be adding API to do this. Meaning if you want this functionality then you'll be required to have the DiscordMessages plugin installed. :)

19. Nice one, I already have :p tee hee ;)

20. I am well aware that this is close to a beginner question. Is there a way to push the notices to a specific Slack Channel? I attempted to do so in several ways, and it would push to the channel that my initial webhook for the Slack plugin pushes to, but not the one I set in the config. Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks. (Config Below)
    Code:
    {
      "Additional Tracking": {
        "Track Beancan Grenades": true,
        "Track F1 Grenades": true
      },
      "Discord": {
        "Send Notifications": false
      },
      "Players": {
        "Allow DDRAW": false,
        "Command Name": "px",
        "Limit Command Once Every X Seconds": 60.0,
        "Permission Name": "raidtracker.use",
        "Show Explosions": false,
        "Show Explosions Within X Meters": 50.0
      },
      "Settings": {
        "Allow Manual Deletions and Wipe of Explosion Data": true,
        "Apply Retroactive Deletion Dates When Days To Delete Is Changed": true,
        "Apply Retroactive Deletion Dates When No Date Is Set": true,
        "Auth Level": 1,
        "Authorized List": [],
        "Automatically Delete Each Explosion X Days After Being Logged": 0,
        "Color By Weapon Type Instead Of By Player Name": false,
        "Delete Radius": 50,
        "Draw Arrows": true,
        "Explosions Command": "x",
        "Max Explosion Messages To Player": 10,
        "Max Names To Draw": 25,
        "Output Detailed Explosion Messages To Client Console": true,
        "Print Explosions To Server Console": true,
        "Print Milliseconds Taken To Track Explosives In Server Console": false,
        "Show Explosion Messages To Player": true,
        "Show Explosions Within X Meters": 50,
        "Time In Seconds To Draw Explosions": 60.0,
        "Wipe Data When Server Is Wiped (Recommended)": true
      },
      "Slack": {
        "Channel": "raid_tracker_us",
        "Message Style (FancyMessage, SimpleMessage, Message, TicketMessage)": "FancyMessage",
        "Send Notifications": true
      }
    }