RaidTracker

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,780 - First Release: May 8, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 25, 2018

5/5, 19 likes
  1. I'll remove this restriction once it becomes necessary to update the plugin again. I apologize for the confusion. Thanks for your help @Wulf

2. Sorry it took so long, the name is raidtracker.use and still says
    Permission 'raidtracker.use' doesn't exist

Just looked at the .cs file and only see this in it which doesn't doesn't seem to be enough to do anything.
    _playerPerm = Convert.ToString(GetConfig("Players", "Permission Name", "raidtracker.use"));

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2017
  3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The raidtracker.use permission is only registered and exists if what I mentioned previously are set.

4. There is always a mistake.
    Sometimes the attacker is also called Victim.
    I can confirm since both have raided the base of another (Victim Origin)
    Example:

[Explosion] 0815Gamer (76561198356406615) @ -198.83 9.94 1916.22 (58.02m) Rocket: wall.window - Victim: 0815Gamer (76561198356406615)
    [Explosion] 0815Gamer (76561198356406615) @ -198.83 9.94 1916.22 (58.02m) Rocket: wall.window - Victim: 0815Gamer (76561198356406615)
    [Explosion] IFOR_ERASER (76561198064140486) @ -136.19 22.68 1923.98 (1.83m) C4: door.hinged.metal - Victim: IFOR_ERASER (76561198064140486)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2017
  5. Can this plugin tag Discord user and notify him when his base under attack?

6. that would be awesome :)

7. If I use this plugin the server will not be added to the blacklist Facepunch?

8. Not with default settings. Enabling it for players on a vanilla server could get your server blacklisted though.

9. Players with the permission raidtracker.see can see explosion broadcasts or popups if enabled.

don`t work

10. I have my explosions going to discord and it is also reporting the supply signals being dropped:
    Code:
    [Explosion] Grimme.hellcase.com (****STEAMID****) @ -394.51 20.04 -491.76 (44.72m) grenade.smoke.deployed: wall.window - Victim: Donny the Dealer (****STEAMID****)
    This gives out locations to everyone about where the persons base is. Is there a way to disable the supply signal reporting?

11. I figured out a way to stop supply signals from showing up

Find:
    Code:
            private void OnExplosiveThrown(BasePlayer player, BaseEntity entity)
            {
                if (!init || player == null || entity?.net == null)
                    return;            if (entity.ShortPrefabName.Contains("f1") && !_trackF1)
                    return;
                if (entity.ShortPrefabName.Contains("beancan") && !_trackBeancan)
                    return;
                if (!_trackF1 && !_trackBeancan && !entity.name.Contains("explosive"))
                    return;            var tracker = entity.gameObject.AddComponent<TrackingDevice>();
                var position = player.transform.position;
                position.y += player.GetHeight() - 0.25f;            tracker.playerName = player.displayName;
                tracker.playerId = player.UserIDString;
                tracker.playerPosition = position;
            }
    Add this line:
    Code:
            private void OnExplosiveThrown(BasePlayer player, BaseEntity entity)
            {
                if (!init || player == null || entity?.net == null)
                    return;            if (entity.ShortPrefabName.Contains("f1") && !_trackF1)
                    return;
                if (entity.ShortPrefabName.Contains("beancan") && !_trackBeancan)
                    return;
                // Ignore Supply Signals Start
                if (entity.ShortPrefabName.Contains("grenade.smoke"))
                    return;
                // Ignore Supply Signals End
                if (!_trackF1 && !_trackBeancan && !entity.name.Contains("explosive"))
                    return;            var tracker = entity.gameObject.AddComponent<TrackingDevice>();
                var position = player.transform.position;
                position.y += player.GetHeight() - 0.25f;            tracker.playerName = player.displayName;
                tracker.playerId = player.UserIDString;
                tracker.playerPosition = position;
            }

12. nivex updated Raid Tracker with a new update entry:

13. The arrows doasnt show the Names... ony R S and X? what can i doo to show the Names?

14. Post a screenshot. Max Names To Draw is by default 25. This might need to be increased for you.

Just tested; names are appearing on my client.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
  15. Thank you for the info... i will try it :)

16. Can we get a bit more explanation on the plethora of configuration options? Such as "Allow DDRAW", what does this do?

17. I've added an explanation of non-self explanatory configuration options to the plugin's overview page.

18. How to delete the message "Explosion" of the chat thanks

19. I don't understand.

To stop a chat message, revoke raidtracker.see. oxide.revoke user nivex raidtracker.see

To stop all rcon messages, change setting Print Explosions To Server Console to false

20. Tried adding raidtracker.use to a moderator, still states No Permission. They're able to us /px but not /x

Seen many posts about it and wondered if there was any fix other than authlevel. Thanks.