RaidNotes

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,019 - First Release: Sep 6, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 29, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. uuuuuuh ok my previous post got removed even though I was trying to help server owners with an alternative if this is not doing what they want at present.... I was advising that Raid Tracker has a broadcast feature now and works well and is maintained often.

Why can't I advise server owners of alternatives??

2. @Calytic Can this include all construction related deployables. It's not triggering when people blow doors. thanks

3. (02:43:13) | [PT] FEEDYOURWEED[2482118/76561198149610837] EyeHack: Distance (rocket_launcher.entity on attack with 2.465812m > 1.40625m)

(02:43:13) | [PT] FEEDYOURWEED[2482118/76561198149610837] ProjectileHack: Eye position (rocket_launcher.entity)

(02:43:26) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'RustNotifications v0.9.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(02:43:26) | at Oxide.Plugins.RustNotifications.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.RustNotifications.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

What its this? :eek:

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you are using the latest Oxide build.

5. sorry but what its that and how to make sure?? :/

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check the version command and the thread under What’s New.

7. have other plugin like this?

8. So after a llllot of testing. It seems that distance does nothing in the config.

Also FYI Calytic that test version, raids never ended :)

We reverted to this version, added the specific entities to compensate for the problem with auto complete not working on things like doors and then had to set the duration to 10 seconds because since the distance thing didnt work, people were survey charging a nearby shit shack, then going and hitting the place they really wanted to get nearby to avoid detection

9. Could you add the option to implement it with:

Slack
    Discord
    Push API
    or Email?

10. Would it be possible to add a way to display a player name in the announcement if they are not in a clan?
    like a simple priority system to detect a clan first and it returns null then puts the players name?
    didn't know if it would be like 1 line of code.

11. Untitled.png

Does anyone know how to fix the mis-reporting of items used? The 260 x is completely wrong and shouldn't be there..

12. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated RaidNotes with a new update entry:

13. do you plan to add permissions?

14. Permissions would be great =)

15. I downloaded the mod. Oxide is installed to the newest update. Still cant get it to announce in global chat. Is it just for clans that it announces or individual raids? Is there any permissions that I have to do for it to work? Would appreciate any help thanks.

16. Code:
    (01:43:01) | [Oxide] 00:42 [Error] Failed to run a 300.00 timer in 'RaidNotes v1.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (01:43:01) | [Oxide] 00:42 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.RaidNotes.GetGradeColor (Int32 grade) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RaidNotes.GetDestroyedList (Oxide.Plugins.Raid raid) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RaidNotes.AnnounceRaid (Oxide.Plugins.Raid raid, AnnouncementType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RaidNotes.AnnounceRaidMsg (Oxide.Plugins.Raid raid, AnnouncementType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RaidNotes.CheckRaid (Oxide.Plugins.Raid raid) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RaidNotes+<RefreshRaid>c__AnonStorey9.<>m__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. Code:
    (13:05:07) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'RaidNotes v1.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (13:05:07) | at Oxide.Plugins.RaidNotes.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RaidNotes.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    happened when i reloaded the plugin rocketturrets.

18. How do I get this to post to discord? I cant see anything in config for it..

19. Is it possible to @mention people on discord with this? tried both @role and the @<roleid> neither even showed up in discord.

20. how would i set this to only show who is raiding and what he destroyed or hit ?