RaidNotes - Broadcasts raid activity to chat

Read more about this resource...

2. give screen

3. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

give money

4. davai do svidaniya

Attached Files:

5. Awesome plugin. Quick question though. Can this announce a raid when someone is using a gun to destroy doors? I ask this because I run a medieval server where we don't allow guns. We had to quick fix the arrow raiding patch by changing the arrow damage to Bullet damage. So when I use this plugin I see that it announces if an explosive such as C4 or survey charges is used but it does not announce when an arrow damages/destroys a door. Is there a way to get this plugin to include all damage types? I am not even sure if that iss the issue tbh, it just wont announce when I raid with arrows.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2016
  6. Maybe a good plugin but, how it works exactly ?

7. Calytic

Currently only listens for Explosion and Heat damage.

8. Please update for new oxide update <3

9. Calytic

Calytic updated RaidNotes with a new update entry:

10. Calytic

11. getting error on here

[Oxide] 16:01 [Error] RaidNotes.cs(861,47): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `FindPlayerById' and no extension method `FindPlayerById' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the previous version of the plugin or update Oxide.

13. ok fixed thank you

14. plese check language file. it seems like it doesn't works

15. Suggestion: Intergrate this with Discord and Slack for people to get notified when they offline raided.

16. how to do that would show the explosions from the missiles

17. Calytic

18. I try it the plugin by first time, clean install
    and I had this error :

Code:
    (00:31:47) | [Oxide] 22:31 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'RaidNotes v0.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (00:31:47) | [Oxide] 22:31 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.RaidNotes.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RaidNotes.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    the CFG file is correctly generated, but plugin dont start.

19. Calytic

20. I tried to use this plugins but have the next error:

[Oxide] 11:32 [Info] Unloaded plugin RaidNotes v0.0.4 by Calytic
    [Oxide] 11:32 [Info] Loaded plugin RaidNotes v0.0.4 by Calytic
    [Oxide] 11:32 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'RaidNotes v0.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 11:32 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.RaidNotes.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.RaidNotes.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

What´s the problem? There is any dependece that i need?