RaidNotes

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,019 - First Release: Sep 6, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 29, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. I'm using ExplosionTracker in the meantime. Shows who used what explosive and where, good enough for me.

2. Odd, After a reset (or a while) Raidnotes no longer works and needs to be reloaded.. Any fix for this?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any errors in your oxide/logs from it?

4. I'm not getting any errors, but the math and the way it stores how much explosives are used in a raid is broken, often resulting in notifications like "x has raided y with 554 x Timed Explosive Charge"

5. Not correctly displays a list of weapons
    1 x Survey Charge, 4 x Survey Charge

it was used
    1 x Timed Explosive Charge
    4 x Survey Charge

last weapon Survey Charge
    last weapon is assigned to all in the list

6. where can i find the Raid log file? or is there no raid log file?? because i can't find any

7. Is there a way to announce the X, Z coordinates? If not Id like to request that as an option :) Thanks!

8. Hello.
    For me, this plugin will not load. Any idea?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.

10. logs ok :)
    16:59 [Info] RaidNotes was compiled successfully in 2223ms
    16:59 [Info] Loaded plugin RaidNotes v0.0.6 by Calytic
    My mistake. I apologize for the problem.
    RustAdmin (rcon) nothing show me.

11. Just a Note, plugin doesnt have ResourceID set:
    "[Updater] Couldn't check for updates of following plugins as they have no ResourceID set: RaidNotes"
    Updater ----> Updater | Oxide

12. A proper log file would be nice :)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated RaidNotes with a new update entry:

14. Any chance the overview could get a list of the .json settings with explanations? Downloading it, seems awesome, but would like to know how I can manipulate it.

15. I haven't been able to get this to work and I suspect I have the settings configured in a way I don't realize so my tests are off.

16. Numbers are a lil off here, the player only threw one charge

upload_2017-5-21_1-5-9.png

17. possible to add high walls to the raidnotes trigger?

18. Could this be tweaked to work with Discord Messages or Discord plugin so people can be notified in a Discord channel?

19. I had to manually modify this to post messaged to our discord... I think i stopped using it because the plugin is soo broken atm.

20. I eventually got this to work, but have the same issue where the counts are way off.