Attached Files:

2. What a good config (number) that takes 1 player to destroy a wooden wall with a stone hatchet that takes 5 minutes. Stone wall 10 minutes. Metal 15 minutes.

3. We are seeing an issue crop up on our server randomly where walls and foundation will be incredibly easy to take down, while other times it matches the settings we set for it and will take multiple people to take it down. If we hit the foundation then hit the wall again, it fixes itself, but then breaks again later.

Do you have any ideas what could be causing this?

4. I'm having issues with this plugin. No errors in console.. But sometimes the plugin works, and other times it doesn't. Reloading the plugin only fixes it to work some of the time, other times I have to restart my server for the plugin to work again. Any idea what could be conflicting with the plugin to make it randomly stop working? Or anyone know a way to fix it? It'd also be nice to have the option of people being allowed to destroy foundations or not. On my server, I have a rule that people cannot destroy peoples bases, but its hard to enforce. Anyway, great plugin when it's working on my server. Keep up the good work!

5. Seems similar to the issue I reported above yours.

6. Yeah, except my problem is they don't take damage at all half the time.

7. looks like we need an update since the building parts changed again health is not even changing from 100 at all no matter what setting

8. I'm quite of busy these days, so I really don't know when will I find some free time, to update it...

9. The HP factor must be a part of the vanila server, with the possibility to modify it.

10. this is a raw plugin that just removes the regen when you hit a structure.

Attached Files:

11. just tried out the raidfixcs it goes down at awsome rate but the walls are not repairing them selves like they usually did

12. Well people can just destroy there walls and cancel to refresh it, or just rebuild the wall
    I only made à Quick fix to make raidîg possible, not going to make à fully featured plugin :p, it's spooks plugin

13. but he's too busy to fix it :(

14. yes just use my fix for the moment.
    dont worry people will find the ways to fix the walls XD

15. explosive charge just got added in on rust updates on the twitter feed :)

16. Oh thank god. I'm not digging the whole hatchet down someones base thing.

17. aha yes i saw :) love it

18. Hi i installed this mod thinking it did the opposite "my bad" so now i uninstalled it but i can raid a base with a hatchet still I have removed the mod and its files! how do i go back to how it was before i installed this mod?

19. was wondering how do I use this mod, or make it so my walls and doors cant be hurt?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure that's the opposite of this plugin.