1. SPooCK submitted a new resource:

Raid [Temporary] - A temporary plugin which will make bases raidable.

Read more about this resource...

2. This is great, thanks.

3. Very good tool, thanks

4. I find it to easy with default values, I have many complaints on my server with those settings.
    Trying 300 door and 360 walls.
    update: ok that made it worst lol. Trying 50 and 70

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
  5. Well I didn't choose the values myself mostly the owner im making plugins choose the settings so I left them with his choice but like I said you can adjust it to your choice. If you ask me I think
    "DoorVactor": 60|70 "WallsVactor": 70|80 should work just nice :)

6. Gonna test these and see how they go. I'll post the general feedback I get from my server here.

7. 40 - 50 works great in my server.

8. I had complaints from users that 70-80 was too high because you could solo. Personally I don't see the problem, but I've reduced it to 20 - 25 now so you can't solo.

9. 40-50 seems to work better I agree... however even on your own you can start the damage going with a hatchet... literally 1-2 hits then switch to a thompson (with a LOT of ammo) and the thompson will do the rest within a minute or so...

10. Worked great before but now it sometimes gets buggy and doesn't work and spams the console with "Unhandled Impact Effect - Generic" everytime someone hits a door or a wall. I assume this is because of the most recent Oxide update and this plugin wasn't updated to fix this.

11. You should check again what i said.

12. A fair assumption but I've unloaded your plugin and the console spam stops completely, so it does seem to be something maybe conflictingwith it. I'll try messing with some other plugins to see if it stops. Also, I've noticed that sometimes the Raid Vactors don't get applied which seems to happen quiet randomly.

13. Not sure if this possible but I'll ask just in case: is there any way to make stone walls harder to destroy?

14. Hmm when people use guns to blow away the walls my server cpu hits 40% :(

15. It would be great if there was a config file to modify the values. My host goes through an approval process to upload mods and takes days. As simple config file would be awesome.

16. Uhmm... There is a config file o_O Don't know what you are talking about at all :D

17. I apologize, Im running on a hosted server. They only have version 1.0.0 of your mod and it comes with no config file. I requested that version 1.0.1 be added and they said it isn't compatible with their services. Im using ClanForge

18. yes they have said the same to me. they finally updated it to the current version but still no config?

19. Im not seeing a config file. They are updating rust right now so when its done ill remove the mod and readd the mod and check. I have 1.0.1 installed right now and no config file.

upload_2015-1-9_18-41-56.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1420846852][/DOUBLEPOST]And here are the config files on my server
    [DOUBLEPOST=1420909318,1420846815][/DOUBLEPOST]Still no config file on clanforge with version 1.0.1

Attached Files: