1. Switch Servers, go to http://www.gameservers.com/?ref=1658695 they are AWESOME, and update their stuff very quick! Also you have full FTP access so you can upload any plugins you wish.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421125481,1421087359][/DOUBLEPOST]Is anyone else getting this error:

Code:
    [Oxide] 11:04 PM [Error] raid[T]: [string "raid[T].lua"]:14: invalid arguments to method: MonoMethod.Invoke
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
  2. I am getting those + other errors when people hit stuff walls, so ALL the time.

3. Hey Guys

Just started getting tis error with the Raid(T) plugin ..

Code:
    [Oxide] 3:56 AM [Error] raid[T]: [string "raid[T].lua"]:25: failed to convert parameters
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaMethodWrapper.Call (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filenam
    Any Suggestions Please

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
  4. this plugin isnt needed anymore.

5. I have a problem when quelqun slap on a wooden door in his shows me his logs: http://prntscr.com/5u361b

Because before fesait not me but with the new versions of rust .... its been the

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think this plugin is needed anymore. Test without it and see if you still have the issue it fixes.

7. There in no need to raid plugin?

8. Everyones saying this isn't needed anymore, well I need it because right now it seems near impossible to raid any houses. You can't break the walls or doors by yourself or anything like that. If this could be updated as just a simple building health modification or something like that, then that would be awesome!

9. [1/19/2015 1:01:04 PM] [Oxide] 1:01 PM [Error] raid[T]: [string "raid[T].lua"]:25: failed to convert parameters
    at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Method.LuaMethodWrapper.Call (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

how to solve it?
    I appreciate for your raid plugin.

10. I was getting this too, hopefully the plugin will be updated and more features added hopefully, like what weapons do what damage, etc.

11. some errors here.
    Update would be very nice.

12. Hello. Trying explain what i want :)
    In original Rust Experimental you can't break up walls and doors even if 2 players trying to destroy same wall.
    If put in config parametrs like that
    self.Config.DoorVactor = 0
    self.Config.WallsVactor = 0

One player can't do that alone but CAN do that with a friend.
    Two players CAN break stone wall in like 20-25 mins using stone axes.

Can you change it please? If put a "0" that means can't break up wall or a door. Main goal, let the players break up doors but not walls for example.
    And of course update for server version 1170+
    Thank you

13. Can you please update this mod to create a config file? There is no config file with Clanforge

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Attached Files:

15. Will this update create a config file that can be edited? On Clanforge no config file is present with version 1.0.1

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, that attachment will create and load the config. I didn't change the version of the file.

17. Clanforge has stated they updated the mod. I tried loading it and I still have no config file.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'll need to talk to them then, as it works fine with the changes I made. Pretty sure Multiplay manually installs all configs anyways, so plugins aren't able to generate them.

19. Can you upload a config file so i can submit it with my ticket to multiplay?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Attached Files: