1. That file doesnt fix the Raid issue it throws an Error

(21:54:18) | [Oxide] 5:54 AM [Error] Failed to load plugin raid[T] (Sharing violation on path C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\SteamCMD\steamapps\common\rust_oxide\server\save\rust\oxide\plugins\raid[T].lua)

2. Probably something that went wrong with unloading the old version and loading the new version, try reloading or unload & load manually (oxide.reload raid[T] or oxide.unload raid[T] and oxide.load raid[T])

3. The version of raid Wulf she now works more error?

4. Wulf version working without errors. Ill have 1179 version
    Ill will test it leter with friends about
    self.Config.DoorVactor = 0
    self.Config.WallsVactor = 0

Hope that work now correct :)

5. When I downloaded this again I got a config file and added the part from Wulfs file, but I can't break down stone walls for some reason, just wood.
    Any idea why?

EDIT, it still give a lot of error msgs:

Code:
    [Oxide] 7:53 PM [Error] raid[T]: [string "raid[T].lua"]:25: failed to convert parameters
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaMethodWrapper.Call (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 7:53 PM [Error] raid[T]: [string "raid[T].lua"]:25: failed to convert parameters
      at System.

6. Try install 1179 server version without any others plugins and test it.
    For me working good and without any errors.

7. same error here:
    Code:
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaMethodWrapper.Call (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
  8. SPooCK updated Raid [Temporary] with a new update entry:

[Error] raid[T]: [string "raid[T].lua"]:25

9. Thanks for the update! That console errors were annoying lol

10. You can give me feedback does it work correct for you because works fine for me though i'm not sure how is on the other servers. :)

11. SPooCK updated Raid [Temporary] with a new update entry:

Possible STACK OVERFLOW fix

12. Havent tried your last fix but the previous update was still giving me this error

[Oxide] 4:14 PM [Error] raid[T]: [string "raid[T].lua"]:18: failed to convert parameters

13. SPooCK updated Raid [Temporary] with a new update entry:

Some customization update and new damage values

14. is this script now needed with the next update or not ?

15. Objects Health still regenerate too fast so its your choose to use it or not :)

16. I need update this plugin

Destroy foundation - disable prevent to destroy player foundation

17. [Oxide] 6:44 PM [Error] raid[T]: [string "raid[T].lua"]:31: failed to convert parameters
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422039045][/DOUBLEPOST]

18. Can you please post the json file so i can update Clanforge so they can update it again?