R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 62,970 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Fujikura updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

2. Hello, I realize you just updated this....would it be possible to add a crosshair to the remove admin or both...I get click happy and end up removing stuff I didn’t want to, it would make removing things easier especially if it’s something small surrounded by other entities....would be a cool feature

3. A pistol with a simplesight or a lasersight does sure solve your prob faster and more flexible.
    I would only need to add then a "removeUnequipExcludeAdmin" bool and you are fine to use it to aim while the rtool is active.

4. I made the update, always the same problem... sorry

5. repeat:

6. No, no change, and I tested without cupboard tools...

7. When
    Code:
      "Remove - Normal - Remove fractioned objects - exclude BuildingBlocks"
    is TRUE, then it does not check for fraction on buildingblocks ;) like the used "exclude" does hint to^^
    And thats then the result you have when you damage a block and try to remove then with success...

8. @Fujikura - Does /remove all check for ownership first? Could be just me, but it appears if I grant /remove all to default group, all players can remove any build they want, regardless if they are owner / tc authed...

If this is not how the plugin is supposed to operate, then perhaps i need to do some additional research, however if this is by design.. Do you think you could add a restricted permission that only allows owner/tc authed to /remove all their own stuff??? Thanks!

9. Exactly thats the case......NOT for users....founded also in the defaults:
    Code:
      "Remove - Access - AuthLevel - Admin": 2,  "Remove - Access - AuthLevel - All": 2,
    ;)

Technically i could for sure, but i do also know even now, it would end into user-drama by "Layer 8 Performance Issues".

10. Yeah I thought about that as well... When running a creative server... I get players that make some pretty big builds... I can see how if everyone was using /remove all it would cause server FPS drops and performance issues.. I guess ill just stick with Purges, thanks

11. Nothing has changed, is as standard, can you help me solve this?

Attached Files:

12. Pls add it so that we can disabled the gui plsssssssss <3

13. pardon??

14. On my server i have it set to where you can only remove items if you have TC (tool cupboard) access. and its flawless, However, the only issue i have is if there is a structure out side of a building zone that doesn't have a TC near it, it cant be removed. Is there any option that I'm missing ? For an example, if you have my TC access, you can remove anything that's within its radius , if someone builds stone walls outside the base that's not near the building zone, I cant remove it, says you don't have access , and before you ask Use Entity Owners is set to false! someone please help! @Wulf @Fujikura

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2017
  15. Add an option to the config so you can disable the UI.

16. Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'RemoverTool v4.2.4' (UnauthorizedAccessException: System access is restricted, you are not allowed to use System.Reflection.MethodBase) at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.RustIOIsInstalled () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.AreFriends (System.String steamid, System.String friend) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.HasAccess (.BasePlayer player, .BaseEntity TargetEntity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. Houston we have a problem!

When you turn on entity owner, it is possible to put in a foreign base a wall that you can tear down as needed. Disabling entity owner, it is no longer possible. But now you can not remove the big oven, for example. Is there a way to remove boxes and ovens that are not directly related to the house, without it being possible to remove walls on other houses?

(sorry my bad english)

18. бля я нихуя вообще не понял,ошибка всегда вылазиет

19. I sleeping... x) Yes it's ok now ;)
    Thanks!

20. We need a Option for entity owner that you can remove ovens boxes campfire and and and without building objekts.