QuickSmelt

Can Increase the speed of all BaseOven types

Total Downloads: 57,333 - First Release: May 27, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 13, 2018

5/5, 106 likes
  1. Who forced you to update?

If you had any sense you would put it on a test server to test new things instead of your live server.

Be respectful, this dude is maintaining plugins for you for free. This is why it's hard to find free developers these days because ungrateful spoilt twats like you take advantage of it and think of them as your bitches.

Grow up and gain some respect kid.

2. Don't want drama. sorry. my bad.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2018
  3. DivideByZeroException: Division by zero
    at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSmelt+FurnaceData.TrySmeltItems () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSmelt+FurnaceData.CookOverride () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at InvokeHandler.DoTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at InvokeHandler.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. Send me the output.log of your server: you must have another plugin that is overriding stuff.

5. works ok, just changed the numbers to what i needed , only thing that seems to be missing is "OvercookMeat": false, ?
    got my setting as
    {
    "SmeltSpeed": 10000,
    "WoodRate": 200,
    "CharcoalRate": 100.0,
    "CanCookFoodInFurnace": true,
    "UsePermissions": false
    }
    but find that the furnaces are still producing charcoal with the fire out and the fuel still inside furnace. ? have to remove all fuel after smelting

and as for the point above that "you should try it on a test server" that is what the plugin dev is supposed to do ? we love the plugins and accept them as (unless specified as a work in progress) as working. if they dont we post here , I like most plugin users dont have a "test" server

6. this is the only line with divide in that call tree:
    if ((SmeltTicks / 2) % (int)(cookable.cookTime) != 0)
    It must be another plugin like no fuel or something. I had other issues and rolled back for now. It is nice Jake is trying to streamline the config to make it really simple to use.

7. Resouces smelting without the wood... Latest version

8. Jake Rich updated QuickSmelt with a new update entry:

9. POWERFUL JAKE RICH

10. NullReferenceException

11. NullReferenceException

12. NullReferenceException
    spamming the console

13. Same here......

NullReferenceException

Code:
    NullReferenceException
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)
      at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[BaseOven] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSmelt+FurnaceData.get_Furnace () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSmelt+FurnaceData.CookOverride () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at InvokeHandler.DoTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at InvokeHandler.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I was testing again on the testserver I have, and it was running errors until the server got halted by the NullRef. Error. Only way to stop it was to restart the server.

14. Jake Rich updated QuickSmelt with a new update entry:

15. Error while compiling: QuickSmelt.cs(91,25): error CS1632: Control cannot leave the body of an anonymous method

16. Version 4.0.3

Error while compiling: QuickSmelt.cs(91,25): error CS1632: Control cannot leave the body of an anonymous method

17. (12:07:07) | Error while compiling: QuickSmelt.cs(91,25): error CS1632: Control cannot leave the body of an anonymous method

18. Jake Rich updated QuickSmelt with a new update entry:

19. Error while compiling: QuickSmelt.cs(91,25): error CS1632: Control cannot leave the body of an anonymous method

20. Jake, While I appreciate your efforts on this plugin.......
    There is a new error on the latest release:
    (20:18:09) | Error while compiling: QuickSmelt.cs(319,56): error CS1061: Type `BaseOven' does not contain a definition for `cookingTemperature' and no extension method `cookingTemperature' of type `BaseOven' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?